mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

[includes template] ✩°。⋆⸜ Kiyomi Lee ~ "Your local slaytastic MLP enjoyer (real)"

valenqv

Level 8
✩°。⋆⸜ Kiyomi Lee ~

“The greatest of course !! hmu if you like my little pony fr…”

✩ art wip !! ˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶

୨୧ Main information ୨୧

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀
ꔫ ~ first name ♡ Kiyomi

ꔫ ~ name origin ♡ Kiyomi is a feminine name of Japanese origin meaning “clear,” “clean,” or “beautiful.” In Japanese

ꔫ ~ how does this person feel about their name? ♡ Kiyomi loves their name so much! It’s one of her fave things about herself <3

ꔫ ~ nicknames? ♡ Kiy, Kiki, or anything really !! she doesnt mind <3

୨୧ Personal information ୨୧

ꔫ ~ gender n pronouns ♡ female, she/they or they/them

ꔫ ~ how does this person feel about their gender? ♡ Kiy is totally fine with they’re gender!

ꔫ ~ age ♡ 14

ꔫ ~ height ♡ 4’9, Kiy is *quite* short honestly

ꔫ ~ is this person insecure about their height? ♡ nope !! Kiy laughs with people when they make jokes about her height, plus extra head pats for her fr

ꔫ ~ weight ♡ 97 LBS ,, 44 kg i believe [sorry if thats not right!]

ꔫ ~ build ♡ Kiy isn’t super skinny, she def has some pudge. But most people would consider her skinny from looking at her stomach, her thighs are def thicker though.

A picture <3

ꔫ ~ skin tone ♡ Sandish-yellow? Hard to describe tbh

ꔫ ~ eye color ♡ blue/gray

ꔫ ~ hair style ♡ Kiy normally leaves it down or ties the front pieces up, she’ll often also wear 2 braids, but she ALWAYS brushes her hair!!

ꔫ ~ hair color ♡ naturally brown but she often dyes it like her brother's hair!! If he lets her of course

ꔫ ~ fashion/style ♡ Kiy sticks with a lot of Y2K fashion, she wears a lot of style with denim-and-white combos

୨୧ extras ୨୧

ꔫ ~ place of birth? ♡ Seoul, South Korea

ꔫ ~ sexual orientation ♡ Kiy is probably honestly a lesbian, or she’s bisexual with a HUGE female lean

ꔫ ~ does this person have any want to be in a relationship , why/why not? ♡ Kiy doesn’t have any desire to be in a relationship at all! She’s already spoiled by her brother so she doesn’t need anything else. Kiy just doesn’t understand the NEED to be in a relationship, she really just doesn’t care.

୨୧ general appearance ୨୧

ꔫ ~ appearance ♡

A 4’9 Korean female with brown hair with blond strips and blueish-gray eyes with freckles, and of course a big smile. She looked as if she was always hyper, like if someone were to be drinking energy shots every hour, Always moving her hands or feet, seeming like she can literally never be focused. The female had glowy clear skin with pink lips and rosy cheeks. She had a small birthmark on the side of her forehead, almost on her hairline.

ꔫ ~ personality ♡ Kiyomi is your average sweet, hyper, caring girl ! She is very kind to people she knows and literally has no social anxiety with the people she loves, But she can be very judgy sometimes and can for sure give people dirty looks. if she doesn’t like them, she makes that VERY clear. Kiy does have anxiety though so she overthinks bascially everything, I mean she could be crossing the road and random she could think “Someone is gonna run me over.” when there is literally no cars at all, Kiy could be laughing with you and stuff while you scare her but then she could get really scared quickly, even if its a joke. Kiy also needs a lot of attention, she hates when she’s getting love from someone and then someone comes in and steals it from her. She’s also really… spoiled.

ꔫ ~ mental/phiscal disorders ♡ Diagnosted with GAD [Generalized Anxiety Disorder] since she was 6

ꔫ ~ how does your character speak? ♡ HU TAO ALL VOICE LINES (ENGLISH)

ꔫ ~ supplies ♡
Kiy has a bunny backpack, and you might ask yourself, what’s in that backpack? Well heres all you need to know!

♡⸝⸝ Snacks [lollypops, water, treats, etc]
♡⸝⸝ Accessories [headbands, ribbons, flowers]
♡⸝⸝ TONS OF MLP STICKERS!!!
♡⸝⸝ And her phone of course

ꔫ relationships ୨୧

Nickname / ic name / ign

Mas ♡ Masami U. Socolova | Sporkmoment
“I’d say she’s a pretty fun person!! She’s super nice to me and always takes me out to shops n stuff when Ky won’t let me.”

Ying ♡ Yingyue Yang | Sporkmoment
“Ying is like a older sister to me! She’s such a lovely person I love her so much honestly.”

Ky ♡ Kyong Lee | tvxiclover
“My lovely brother of course!! He’s super nice but really judgy, I love him so much though. He’s my fav for sure, always caring for me!! And he spoils me a lot ૮ ˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶ ა”

N/A ♡ Ada Saekiowyaishmeahito | ilystrafe
“Ada is like another older brother to me!! He’s super nice and for sure matchs my energy. IF YOU MESS WITH HIM YOU MESS WITH ME!!!”

N/A ♡ Keith Koijin | ChainedRP
“He’s super nice !! We love him fr. He’s def one of my fav apartment members <3”

Stupid rat ♡ Shu Saekiowyaishmeahito | KelpOfShu
“OH MY GODDD, WILL SOMEONE GET THIS STINKY RAT OUT OF MY FACE GOD”

Nozo/Nozo the bozo ♡ Nozomi Socolova | ILoveSally
“She’s like a mother to me!! She always includes me n stuff and always lets me hang out with her. She’s also really tall, we love that. But she doesn’t like my brother but.. Thats his problem.”

MORE TO COME !! IF I FORGOT YOU PLEASE DM ME <3

Backstory:
eeek… this is a HUGE wip "૮₍ ˶•⤙•˶ ₎ა

PS: if you want this template it'll be in the replies, i have to make it though so it might take a second <3

Last edited:

valenqv

Level 8
template :

✩°。⋆⸜ name~

“QUOTE”

**art if they have any or mc skin*

୨୧ Main information ୨୧

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀
ꔫ ~ first name ♡ here

ꔫ ~ name origin ♡ here

ꔫ ~ how does this person feel about their name? ♡ here

ꔫ ~ nicknames? ♡ here

୨୧ Personal information ୨୧

ꔫ ~ gender n pronouns ♡ here

ꔫ ~ how does this person feel about their gender? ♡ here

ꔫ ~ age ♡ here

ꔫ ~ height ♡ here

ꔫ ~ is this person insecure about their height? ♡ here

ꔫ ~ insecurity's ♡ here

ꔫ ~ weight ♡ here LBS ,, here kg

ꔫ ~ build ♡ here

Add a picture below here !

ꔫ ~ skin tone ♡ here

ꔫ ~ eye color ♡ here

ꔫ ~ hair style ♡ here
ꔫ ~ hair color ♡ here

ꔫ ~ fashion/style ♡ here

**IMAGES HERE IF YOU WANT SOME**

୨୧ extras ୨୧

ꔫ ~ place of birth? ♡ here

ꔫ ~ sexual orientation ♡ here

ꔫ ~ does this person have any want to be in a relationship , why/why not? ♡ here

୨୧ general appearance ୨୧

ꔫ ~ appearance ♡

here

ꔫ ~ personality ♡ here

ꔫ ~ mental/phiscal disorders ♡ here

ꔫ ~ how does your character speak? ♡ send a link or describe it !

ꔫ ~ supplies ♡ put the thing they store stuff in, example - a rhinestone bag

♡⸝⸝ here
♡⸝⸝ here
♡⸝⸝ here

**add more if needed**

ꔫ ~ relationships ♡

nickname ♡ ic name | ign
*what they think about this character

nickname ♡ ic name | ign

nickname ♡ ic name | ign