. star constellations , stargazing , food
dislikes ...
. apple pies , darkness , people taking her food away
illnesses ...
. heterochromia :: Bipolar Disorder I
love language ...
. physical touch
overall vibe ...
. Ines' overall vibe is a bimbo Barbie with a heart made out of gold. She will stand up for you, have your back many times you need, just hold her earrings and she's ready to go. She is easily to be tempered with as well and has issues to keep her emotions in control, as they just love to come all at once sometimes - especially in her manic episodes.

꒰ ♡ ꒱ s k i l l s & h o b b i e s ꒰ ♡ ꒱

Outdoors | . stargazing , traveling ,

Indoors | . painting , sketching , writing , singing , songwriting

Instruments | . piano , ebass and eguitar , violin , cello , bass

꒰ ♡ ꒱ f a m i l y ꒰ ♡ ꒱
. Jasper Delaney :: father , deceased
. Manon Delaney :: mother, alive / enemies
. Jeremy Mist :: step father, alive / neutral
. Delia Delaney-Mist :: younger sister, alive / close
. Regnar :: younger brother, alive / close
. Freya A. Clarke :: best friend, alive / close

꒰ ♡ ꒱ b a c k s t o r y ꒰ ♡ ꒱

Ines was born into a rich family in Iceland on December 31st, a New Years Evening.
Her family name was known as a famous fashion business around the globe, with her mother working as the designer.
As the first child in the family of the Delaneys, there was a lot of attention and love put into her. You could say she was a happy and bubbly kid.

She found out about one of her biggest passions at a young age, which was music. Ines started by learning the piano, and soon her parents have realized that she was gifted, they gave her all the needs to be able to use her full potential - and that's why she knows how to play 6 instruments along with her voice.

Ines was around 5 years old when she got her very first sibling, Regnar Delaney.
Growing up in a loving family of four, all the happiness came quite to an end at the age of 12 when her father, Jasper Delaney, got into a car accident and had died as he was claimed to be "brain-dead". Ines, unfortunately, was involved in that car accident as well, and that's why she fell in a coma for about 3 months.
In that difficult time, her mother, Manon Delaney, had found another love and gifted the family another young sister, Delia Delaney-Mist. Though Ines' mother had started to not notice her first child so much, Ines still was known to be very protective over her little siblings and made always sure they were safe and sound. No matter if Ines didn't get no attention anymore. The family had to continue somehow, but that took a massive turn once their business started to fall apart just like their picture-perfect family. In that case, Ines didn't want it to happen. It was already horrible enough to imagine them breaking into millions of pieces, because this blondie was a very family-orientated person. Plus, they wouldn't have anything to pay with, and that is why this young lady started to doodle her own designs.
At first sight, her sketches were horrible, but once you took a closer loo at them, you could find something interesting in them, indeed. And that special something had paved her the way to success.

At only such a young age Ines had to carry so much baggage on her shoulders, her emotions were sliding out of control.
She started to lose her mind and soon enough, the little girl fell into a mild depression. But her mother didn't care. She wanted Ines to strike for perfection. It didn't even matter how many more obstacles she put in the girls way of healing. Ines was later diagnosed with BD I (Bipolar Disorder 1) and had to go to the psychward at 13 years old.
Two years later, the scandal of Manon Delaney using her daughter for literal child labor and emotionally abusing her had reached to the public. This, of course, ruined the whole business and it fell apart completely. Her mother had gone through court and was put into jail for 5 years. This is where Ines had enough, took both of her siblings, the whole money and ran away.

Ines is now 17, going to the Karakura Highschool, still pursuing her designer career under the new label name "Ines D.", and lives in a flat share with her best friend Freya A. Clarke and her siblings Delia and Regnar.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread