mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

ingame phone app to access Onrain account.

I had a thought that I'm not sure is possible. but would there be a way to make a command to open your onrain account through an app on your phone.
kinda like how facebook can be accessed through your phone in real life. people would be able to open their onrain and add people or pictures to there account quicker and it'd make the onrain website more active maybe?

It's just an idea and I thought it was a cool idea.

Murdoc Fluxes

Level 7
I would imagine the app, when you click on it would be linked to the sign up page for onrain or if you're already logged in, it'd go to your homepage.

Yume_

Level 86
Community Team
Lore Team
I think the best way to implement this (where it's inexpensive & at least kinda useful) is to make an app icon for Onrain that puts a link to it in chat after being clicked. Also can onrain be formatted like Reddit where you can see everyone's posts

suu

Level 38
TanoshiiDays
TanoshiiDays
Rich+
The thing is, we'd need new models for phones; a more smartphone-ish kind of thing, because... Flip phones wouldn't be able to access to a browser because it's a basic phone.
As for the coding thing, I don't get how this would be possible but yeah, it's a cool concept.
-1/+1

pitapet

Level 109
pitapet
pitapet
Rich+
I think the best way to implement this (where it's inexpensive & at least kinda useful) is to make an app icon for Onrain that puts a link to it in chat after being clicked. Also can onrain be formatted like Reddit where you can see everyone's posts
Yes
I would imagine the app, when you click on it would be linked to the sign up page for onrain or if you're already logged in, it'd go to your homepage.
Yes

if it gave you a link When clicked that Would be cool

ProblematicFinn

Level 43
ProblematicFinn
ProblematicFinn
Rich
+1
They are already in the process of adding this if you look at updates you would see it in red meaning it’s going to be an update but they just haven’t worked on it yet sooo

WiffyBanter

Level 143
KirikoM
KirikoM
Omega
+1

Although Onrain is very much inactive and dead I am sure this would be neat way to shove it back into the faces of players so they can remember that 'Oh yeah, thats a thing'

Im6

Level 184
ACCEPTED

Already being worked on, however it isn't possible to have the entire Onrain website within Minecraft so a link re-directing you to it will be used instead.​

Users who are viewing this thread