players online

Denied InhaleMe's teacher application.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CODGAM3R

Level 6
IGN (In Game Name): InhaleMe.
Previous bans: 3.

Do you understand that most answers are found in the roleplay documents?: Yes.

Describe your activity on the server: I updated my time on the server. It is now 4-7 hours on it.

Do you have Discord (if so, what's your discord username)?: Nathan#8337

Do you have a microphone?: Yes, I indeed do.

List your current and past applications: Teacher application. (But got demoted due to spam)

What is your motivation for applying?: I have seen other teachers helping, teaching, and I wanna do that.

Have you read the megathread for Teachers?
Have you read
https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/teacher-code-of-conduct.1038/ ?: Yes, I understand it.
Have you read https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/faculty-handbook.1981/ ?: Yes, I understand it also.

You want to start a school field trip, what would you do?: I would apply on the forums.

As a teacher, what are the strict rules when being in a class:
1.) No food or drinks in the class.
2.) No violence.
3.) No speaking without raising a hand.
4.) Respect all peers, and teachers.
5.) No misbehavior.
6.) Do your work.
7.) No foul language

Summarize your previous experience (both in general and teacher wise): I was a teacher in schoolrp before.

List the ranks of teachers, starting from the bottom leading to the top:

1. Trainee
2. Newly Qualified teacher (NQT)
3. Qualified Teacher and Learning Skills (QTLS)
4. Head of Department (HD)

Have you read & understood the megathread that is in Roleplay Documents > Teachers?: Yes, and I completely understand it

From your perspective as of right now, identify one thing you would change about the Teacher Group. Why would you change that?: Online time due to a lot of teachers just wasting there time on SchoolRP. They just applied they got accepted and they just waste it.

KNOWLEDGE

Present to us your knowledge about Teachers in-game and out-of-game, what purpose to they serve, what salary they get. Include a paragraph about the way teachers teach, what they do in their spare time in general.: The purpose they serve is for better education to the students. They provide special education to make them smart. They receive monthly 250000 yen. They plan in their spare time. The assignments, the homework ...etc

Why are teachers important to a SchoolRP server: To make the server what it actually is. A SchoolRP server without the teachers this would be just a regular RP server, not a SchoolRP one.

Describe the ranking system of teachers: The ranking system is the following,

Trainee | (Trainee)
This is the newest you can get, you will only be placed on this rank for around a few days. You do not have permission to start up new classes and you aren't assigned to work for any specific Teacher, you must come into lessons and sit down (make sure to ask them first) and start to learn from them, and how a lesson works. You can also take this time to impress the SLT members by reporting if they are doing anything wrong from the CoC

Newly Qualified Teacher | (NQT)
Congratulations, you have been promoted to the NQT. You are now a more advanced teacher and you have the correct qualifications to start a lesson, but before starting a lesson you must still check with your HD and in the roleplay documents check for what you must be teaching. If there are no lesson plans yet, tell the teachers. You do not have to follow the lesson plans by the book, but you must cover some of the key parts mentioned in there. As an NQT you should still be guided by higher peers, and you are allowed to make errors. You are not allowed to take Trainees in to watch you

Qualified Teacher Learning and Skills | (QTLS)
You are finally in the norm for teachers, you now have permission to start a class whenever you want (inside school) but discuss and organize when it will be with other teachers. You should not make as many errors or mistakes now. You are allowed to let Trainees in to watch your classes, but you do not have the skills to trainee them yet.

Head of Department | (HD)
It is unlikely you will ever reach this stage if there is already a HD of that department in place, however, they can offer you to be Co-HD. But if you have became a HD, lucky you. You must plan what lessons will be taught amongst your department, including lesson plans.

What lesson planning system does the school work on?: Introduce the students to the lesson, give class work/activities, end the lesson with a rerun of everything you did today and a short quiz.

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does he look like? What makes him unique and different? What is his outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is his personality like? What is his plan for the future?: My character, Evan grew up in Spain he learned Spanish when his dad died. His dad would teach him everything.
Evan was 4 in Pre-school. He would sleep and laugh most of the time. Evan would be a tall man with formal clothing. He is different because he doesn't usually go to the 11/7 like most people do he plans, writes homework, lessons. His outlook is a formal man with a grin on his face sometimes. He looks the same to teachers. His personality is the following,
Handsome.
Tall.
Happy (sometimes.)
Easygoing.
His plans are to give everyone a education.

SCENARIOS

You find a gang of delinquents in the hallway cursing and swearing, what do you do?: I would warn them if they dont stop I would tell Duckings and he would do what he has to do.

No one in your class is listening to a word you say, what do you do?: Tap the board with my hands multiple times.

When in a teacher lounge, how does your character act?: A rolemodel. Incase there is a trainee.

Provide at least 5 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom.
/me Taps on board.
/me Passes out assignments.
/me Watches kids do work.
/me Takes students phone. (Will role afterwards.)
/me Sits down.

BACKSTORY

Evan (my character grew up in Spain) when he was 4 he went into Pre-school. He passed it and went to kindergarten. Evan was feeling a little depressed due to people bullying him the Bully's name was Jordan. He would bring his friends over every day and bully Evan on the playground. Then a teacher finally came and helped Evan. But Evan was still depressed. He would be angry all the time hurting his mom when he was 5. His dad was in the army fighting in the war. He would get shot in the arm but survived. Evan would try to find a rope from his friend. His friend didn't have one he asked a stranger and the stranger gave him the rope for 5$ he would tie it around a tree. His friend would come over and stop Evan. His friend was a girl named Sammy. He would look down and walk away. His friend would come over to him and hold Evans' hand and then go back home. Evan would run away from his house. He would pack up his favorite toy, a little bed, and food. He would then go 1 night and he would miss his mom. He would run back home to his mom and sleep on his bed. He would be happy and not depressed that much anymore. He would go to 1st grade. He would pass his math tests and reading tests. He would be really good in reading and math. He would pass that year and go into 2nd grade. He would pass the tests their sometimes but not often. Evan would notice that Sammy liked him due to her staring at him all the time and smiling cutely. Evan would ask Sammy if she liked him and she shooked her head yes. Then he hugged her and said, "I do too." He would go to 4th grade. That was the hardest for him he was 10 there. He would notice that it was getting harder and harder he still pass some of the classes. He then went to 5th grade. He would pass classes their to. He would go to 6th grade and he passed all the classes. He would go to highschool and that was when Sammy asked Evan out. Evan said "Yes!" and they dated for a while until Evan was 17. Then he kissed her. And then 17 years later he was her girlfriend. He then asked her to marry him she said "Yes!!!" and then They would move into Japan and Evan would be a teacher.

IN CHARACTER
(
Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name: Evan Union.
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Mr.
Given Name(s): Evan.
Preferred Name: Evan.

Religious Denomination: Christian.
Marital Status: Married.

Nationality: Japan.
Current Location: Japan.

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Teaching Experience (# of years): 7.
Working Experience (# of years): 14.

Academic Degree: Teaching.

Year of Graduation: 1922.
Major(s): History.
Minors: Economics, PE.

Native Languages: English.
Other Languages:
Spanish.

Do you have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate?: No.
Preferred Teaching Subject: History.

Additional notes about your application (if any): I have been a teacher before. But I got demoted so I am reapplying. I have learned my lesson and why I have demoted.

Adym

Level 145
Denied
There is no such thing as a "Teaching Academic Degree".
If you have graduated in 1922, there is no possible way of you being only 47.
Japanese is the default language spoken on the server and you have only listed English and Spanish.
Lack of detail when providing format question answers.
You have a large ban history and failed to provide the reason behind each ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread