mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Input wanted <3

Gothexe

Level 2
Hey! I’ve been wanting to make a cafe for some time and was wondering what you guys would like to see it have and be themed! Please let me know, it’d really help because I want to try and get input on what people really want in a new cafe! Thank you for your time, loves. Have a wonderful day and night! ☆〜(ゝ。∂)

Gunna!

Level 101
Veganlaser
Veganlaser
Omega
i mean we already have enough cafe's ad restaurants so maybe something other than Retail Shops, Gift/Accessories Shops, Restaurants ,
more unique stores is really needed​

Gothexe

Level 2
i mean we already have enough cafe's ad restaurants so maybe something other than Retail Shops, Gift/Accessories Shops, Restaurants ,
more unique stores is really needed​
Alright! Well, what type of shop did you have in mind?

Gunna!

Level 101
Veganlaser
Veganlaser
Omega
Alright! Well, what type of shop did you have in mind?
hmmmm well a tattoo shop could be cool fi your able to make skins and tattoos, a barber shop already exists, car dealership if you have the money for it, or a store where people can buy interior designers for they're apartments, soemthing unique like those yk gotta think outside the box

Gothexe

Level 2
hmmmm well a tattoo shop could be cool fi your able to make skins and tattoos, a barber shop already exists, car dealership if you have the money for it, or a store where people can buy interior designers for they're apartments, soemthing unique like those yk gotta think outside the box
Mhm, I’ll try my best to find something, thanks for the input! :)

Users who are viewing this thread