What is your timezone?:
EST

What is your discord username and discriminator (e.g. Tippie#6666):
PsychoRP_#8699

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
Yes

Describe your activity on the server & on the forums?:
I'm on SRP nearly daily, almost any or all my free time goes to playing on SRP
on the forums, I'm not too active, I mainly go to check news and other applications if I'm making my own.

How long have you played SchoolRP for?:
I've been on SRP for a long while, I joined around 2018, not sure exactly but around then.

Link(s) to any previous applications on the server?:
Accepted

Denied

Current Role/Degree/Grade on SchoolRP?:
Grade-12

Trivia

What is your motivation for becoming a Professor?:

I want something better to do than GangRP, I think being a professor would be enjoyable!
I have interest in writing and math, I love writing stories where your mind takes onto a new world.
Writing is like setting yourself in a different universe built inside a piece of paper...
I also want to be able to see and deal with students in SRP, I find it funny how people run around in masks.

What are the classroom logs and why is it important?:
Classroom logs are something that take record over the activity of your own work.
It makes sure the person is doing their job and getting a certain amount of classes in.

As a Professor, what are the strict rules when being in a class?:
My rules will be straight and simple;
1. No Masks
anything that covers the face

2. No Drugs
alcohol, cigarettes, ect

3. Respecting Everybody
this includes to respect teachers and pears

4. No Romance
Kissing, Cuddling, ect

5. No Distractions/Devices
Texting, Calling, ect

6. Pay Attention
No talking, whispering, or anything unless allowed

7. Do Your Work
Have work turned in by end of class

Summarize your previous RP experience's (both in general and on SchoolRP):

Back around 2014 I did a school based RP on MC Realms and a now dead server named RiftMC.
The server RiftMC is shutdown, so this is obviously not a advertisement, just referring.

Around 2016 I did RP on Roblox with people, majorly my RP was Fantasy based with magic.

Then around 2018 I ran into SRP, I did normal and casual civilian life back then.
I soon quit a bit after that to play on another RP server that's also dead... Forverplay.

Around early 2020 I got back into SRP and started doing GangRP, CombatRP, and RomanceRP.

College-Professor Knowledge

Please show your knowledge of College-Professors. What are the tasks a College-Professor has to complete, What is a College-Professor's salary?

Professors are to make sure students are on task, not breaking rules like running around and wearing a mask or starting fights.
Students of all kinds are to be monitored, younger and older kids should be kept an eye on for any rule breaking.
It is also expected for a Professor to host at least 15 classes and log all the classes in, this would earn ¥450,000 in paycheck by the end of the month.
If a Professor hosts 10 additional classes, every time 10 additional is hosted, ¥50,000 will be added into the check.
Another thing is that classes should be creative with variety to make sure it's not boring or repetitive.

Character Knowledge

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does he/she look like? What makes him/her unique and different? What is his/her outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is his/her personality like? What is his/her plan for the future?

Scenarios

You find a group of sport-team members screaming and shouting in the halls, What do you do?

I'd pass by seeing a group of sport-team members arguing down in the halls as I pass by, I stop for a moment to see the commotion...
He'd listen in to see what it was all about, a little bit from standing the side he finally walks up to see what they are all talking about!
Depending on if the students started throwing hands or swearing he'd warn them to keep it down and try and not yell so much...
If they refused to listen he'd threaten to give detention.

A College-Student is disturbing the class and won’t listen to a word you’re saying, What do you do?
As I was teaching in class, there was a student being loud and obnoxious, his face slightly twitched in annoyance, politely asking the student if he would stop.
If the student wouldn't comply, he'd give him at least three chances, if still not complying, he'd threaten detention.

Provide at least 3 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom:

/me

The man stood at the board writing down informational formatting on how to write an essay, a boxed diagram was shown on the board explaining a detailed order over a hook, thesis, three bodies, and a conclusion/ending hook with the thesis. He'd also write down information to first prewrite, draft, revise & edit, and then the final copy.

/me
Mr. Diakos would sit as his desk, reading over a book as the students in his class quietly and yet so peacefully wrote their stories and essays in their books. He made sure to be alert to any hands raised or if being spoken to as he read his book, smiling at how peaceful his room was.

/me
He'd stand next to a student who seemed to be struggling with writing as he stared down at the student's paper, making sure for any errors or mistakes, holding a red pen while he was slightly leaned over in case of needing to edit or write in places the student made an error to help teach them over writing, checking for spelling errors, indents, and punctuation.

Backstory

Menelaus was a Greek man, he was tall, muscular with fine soft, tanned skin. His eyes were a very natural color of brown as he had messy black hair in a small ponytail. He grew up loving books, his ideal at first was to be a novelist writer and publish books, but what if he helped people learn the power of writing? I mean, books had such imagination and adventure to them, you could be a dragon fighting against an army of soldiers in your mind, the book being a world of your self and it's desires. He wanted to help people understand the power of writing and books.

Menelaus one day found himself fallen into a romance novel, falling into tragic love with a beautiful woman named Hiwari Katski, he was only 20 years old when he saw the dazzling woman Hiwari, she was a woman who seemed to enjoy traveling around the world. She had vibrant amber eyes and long silky black hair. She was as fine and beautiful as any girl you saw in the movies or read about in books, she was the ideal heather of all books to be known! Her skin was pale and soft, as her figure was well rounded as she was decently built in strength. Menelaus was love struck by this woman as he was completely drawn into her trance... He had no idea what he was pulling himself into, the usual player of the story was Hiwari herself, laying around with a man and flying off to the next.

During this time, Menelaus was a student in college while he was dating Hiwari. He was studying over to be a teacher or professor in literature. Menelaus went to college in Greece in a college that was a mainly English speaking so he could make books in a popular language. He always carried a book around with his hair in a bun, when meeting Hiwari he was sitting in a cafe' writing an essay for one of his classes as his eyes caught on her. She was pure beauty... she so suddenly saw how he was staring at her as she sat down at his table, they ended up talking, he was shy and timid with the female. His heart bounced out of his chest during the moments he was with her. His life was normal as he worked at the coffee shop he studied at so he could pay college bills and rent, but with Hiwari his life turned upside down.

After some time he found out Hiwari's true colors. Hiwari soon at some point gave birth to some children, she did DNA tests on the children she gave birth to as gave the children to their blood father as she didn't want to raise a child past time point of them not needing a woman's nurturing. Menelaus was one of those men, he always wanted a kid... but not in this way. Yet, Menelaus was a kind man and took care of the child as if it was his own, even tho it kind of was.

Few years passed as he graduated college, applying to be a teacher in Greece for English/Literature. He soon worked himself into being a professor due to disliking how immature younger students were. As his son grew up he questioned him about his mother and who she was, Menelaus described to his child the kind of woman she was, a beautiful Japanese lady with a cold heart. His child took interest and wanted to visit Japan. He ended up agreeing to let his child visit Japan once he was eighteen that he could go to Japan with him.

In-Character Information
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name:

Menelaus Diakos
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Mr. Diakos
Given Name(s):

N/A
Preferred Name:
N/A

Religious Denomination:
Eastern Orthodox Christian
Marital Status:
Single

Nationality:
Greece
Current Location:
Karakura, Japan

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Teaching Experience (# of years):

Working Experience (# of years):

Academic Degree:
Master's Degree
and
Doctorate's Degree

Year of Graduation:
College,
Major(s):
Literature & Math
Minors:
Art

Native Languages:
Greek
Other Languages:
Japanese/English

Do you have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate?:
No
Preferred Teaching Subject:
Literature/Writing

Extra
N/A

Additional notes about your application (if any):
N/A
Do you have any questions?:
N/A​

Tippie

Level 169
Senior Admin
College Sports Lead
Event Coordinator
Tippieeeeeeee
Tippieeeeeeee
Fundraiser+
Accepted
Welcome to the professor faction, the roles in-game & in discord will be given out shortly, more information about what's next will be provided in the #college-staff-chat channel. If you're not in the KA discord yet, join it via this link: https://discord.gg/YAUJDh7S

Users who are viewing this thread