mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Instrument's with song option.

Nyx_Ender

Level 0
I think instruments would be a lot more fun, and more enjoyable to rp with, if you could choose a song to play like you would with your phone.

I personally would love, if of course this does get implemented, for the song that Karrie plays in Cyberpunk to be a playable song.
I would play that song for hours, just sitting up on a hill or in the mountains, just vibin.

Here's hopin this tread gets noticed, and my idea gets used!

Cheers for reading! Have a wonderful day!

Leoniide

Level 14
+1

I'd love to see this happen, but I don't know how it could via plugins.

Could also add a donation option for custom songs <3

etsu

Level 11
lvrsti
lvrsti
Notable
AWW THIS IS SUCH A CUTE IDEA, i also like the idea of the donation option for custom (added) songs. . but it is very interesting to come to discover that some people have actually put in the time to LEARN how to play certain songs on instruments!!

Infi

Level 132
Community Team
Builder
oInfi
oInfi
Omega+
+1, could work similar to the skyblock melody side quest where it opens a menu and u can select which notes to play

philbertman42

Level 138
philbertman42
philbertman42
Notable
I'm in favor of this, but only if instruments keep their current functionality as well (where you can play your own notes). Perhaps there could be a command to open a GUI with music in it if you're holding an instrument, similarly to how you can only /r while holding a radio?

Oliverium

Level 53
Oliverium
Oliverium
Omega+
+1, could work similar to the skyblock melody side quest where it opens a menu and u can select which notes to play
Yes this! That way you can still play it real time instead of let it play for you.

sir meow

Level 38
Z0mbi3chan
Z0mbi3chan
Rich
1+, i think its a cute idea, maybe could even serenade your friends or something corny like that

KimiNoUso

Level 339
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Accepted
Thank you for your suggestion! After discussing this with the team we have decided to implement it.

- We may add single instrument cover versions of songs for the guitar and violin, but this will likely be limited to 1 or 2 songs to keep the awesome aspect of learning your own music using the up and down movements of your head.​

Users who are viewing this thread