mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Interactive Places

OceanRP_

Level 6
What's your Minecraft Username?: jxstcam_
What's the title of your suggestion?: Interactive Places

What's your suggestion?:
I think having interactive places can help the boredom of the server, as I've seen it when playing SchoolRP. If there can be such games/shops that you can make where we are able to play, it likes the smartphones, having games on there is fun but it doesn't bring people to interact towards each other, I know there a VR coming soon within the server and I'm hoping it something like that can bring more of an experience towards Roleplay and Social aspect towards this server.

- Making Interactive places for example, B.P Arcade, Shops UI (for NPCS), Pier, etc.

-Having new activities within the arcade such as Player Vs. Player, Leaderboards, Ranked.

How will this benefit the server and community?:
This will help the boredom of the server, than just detailrp.

DarkEclipic

Level 159
Community Team
Lore Team
DarkEclipic
DarkEclipic
Omega+
There is a type of leaderboard for the games on your phone. But most people don't actually play them for that

Hamburger

Level 187
LocalHamburger
LocalHamburger
Fundraiser+
I think there’s already an arcade but I don’t know if it does/how it works

philbertman42

Level 137
philbertman42
philbertman42
Notable
I think "interactive" activities should be provided by the playerbase itself, not the server. You can only spend so much time with the peripheral diversions on the server (phone games, pier rides, etc) before getting bored, but roleplay-driven activities with a group of friends will always be a much more engaging use of time, especially since they can lead to further roleplay depending on what happens during them.

Occasionally the student council hosts "hangouts" for its own members, where we get together and do a pre-planned activity one of us thought up. It's never super serious roleplay, we mostly just play silly games and have a good time doing it. I know that other groups / clubs also do stuff like this if you're interested in joining something, but really anybody can do it with just a few friends.

Kurooo__

Level 62
Kurooo__
Kurooo__
Omega
What's your Minecraft Username?: jxstcam_
What's the title of your suggestion?: Interactive Places

What's your suggestion?:
I think having interactive places can help the boredom of the server, as I've seen it when playing SchoolRP. If there can be such games/shops that you can make where we are able to play, it likes the smartphones, having games on there is fun but it doesn't bring people to interact towards each other, I know there a VR coming soon within the server and I'm hoping it something like that can bring more of an experience towards Roleplay and Social aspect towards this server.

- Making Interactive places for example, B.P Arcade, Shops UI (for NPCS), Pier, etc.

-Having new activities within the arcade such as Player Vs. Player, Leaderboards, Ranked.

How will this benefit the server and community?:
This will help the boredom of the server, than just detailrp.
+1

KimiNoUso

Level 339
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Reviewed
Thank you for your suggestion!

- We may add leaderboards for VR games. More places to roleplay in will be released this season, including the long awaited nightclub.​

Users who are viewing this thread