mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Interesting things about the Highschool! Part 1

Sub01

Level 2
This is the entrance... I already can see some blood (redstone)...

I see a cauldron with blood around it. Already can assume something is going on...

Suspicious door:

Don't ask me how I got here.

Well, I just decided to swim the seas around the borders until I came across this sewer... Well, it is the school sewers because on one end of the sewers, that area shows the volleyball court gui and the jump boost buff... I managed to find a way out through a pair of ladders and found a drop location near the apartments

Here:
X = 1467, Y = 7, Z = 1213

Any possible theories?

Last edited:

Sub01

Level 2
Sta- *shivering* -y safe- *shivering*
I did a full exploration of the map and it seems like this isn't the only site where murders has been noted. There is one also at the forest and another one possibly at a crash site at a tunnel. Hopefully these 3 places will tie together... There is another suspicious looking sewer at the forest as well... I guess I will explore that tomorrow...

Toto

Level 231
SchoolRP
SchoolRP
Rich
LISTEN, I DIDNT GET Q CALL. the boss didnt inform me i was working today. its not my fault, im just a part-timer bro
We're all part timers! You think theres that many bodies that they can afford to hire us full-time??? This job has shit dental so theres no way I am going to pick up for your slack work!

Users who are viewing this thread