mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Interesting things about the Highschool! Part 2

Sub01

Level 2
Hello there!
While I was running around the city to level up my skill in running, I came across a new sewer entrance! The tunnels are quite long, dark, and ominous! If you continue further down into the tunnel, you will see something suspicious or rather creepy.

Well, these signs already indicates something terrible happened here which gives me a horror game type of mood...
If I move towards the "Turn the other way sign", I came across:

Well, I just decided to see whats going on... On the right side of this sign, there is a abandoned mini room with a lot of disturbing signs:

This room is apparently a manga room... But the details of torn paper is what makes this room disturbing... Why would there be torn paper and scribbles in a manga room?

As I move further into the tunnel of the sewer, I came across this room where parkour is needed:

If you finish the parkour, you will be entering one of these rooms:

As you may have noticed, Image 3 has a deep pit full of water which may have been a possible abandoned reactor...
This room is right under the Highschool's cafeteria:
As you see, the npc character "Chef" is right on top of this abandoned control room...
I have not finished exploring the entire sewer yet!
Some other parts of this room:

Edit: I just noticed that there is a lore team section of the application so I guess I will just be providing the interesting things I find about the highschool and the city...

I should be fine if some mysterious person attacks me! I just bought 2 lightsabers from the store today for self-defense! ; )

Part 1: https://schoolrp.net/threads/more-lore-about-the-highschool-part-1.31036/

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread