mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

+Interview with one of the newest members of the dance club+

9kiKCpepIMHfYkdBOUuc-DPlPe_QtcrIVJo9C-bxhIc5HEBNaMCOYj9-1cgWBVhCxes2EZW0TuaJ-RO4-I-j9RqUx24cMYNDAC_ImhqGYixyyk7OlsarusySzsrTgzvZQvsgZfdM

​
​
Hello, this is Sugiyama Sustrai coming to you from the Journalist club today we interviewed one of the newest members of the dance club by the of Damien Hashirama!

Sugiyama: 1. What are somethings that you know about the dance club that you would like other people to know about??​
​
Damien: Honestly, I have no idea what Dance Club is. All I know is that you dance.... And I was bored so I tried out

Sugiyama: 2. What motivated you most to try out for the dance club, and what brought you here today??​
​
Damien: I was lying in my bed and seen the notification on my phone so I went to the try outs and tried out somehow getting in even though I have no idea what it honestly is!​

Sugiyama: 3. How many years of training did you put into learning your dance moves?​
​
Damien: Ehh… I got it from youtube cause I watched Michael Jackson!

Sugiyama: 4. Are you looking to improve your passion for dancing?​
​
Damien: Nah not really, I just came because I was bored. My main passion is Football which I am going to be hoping to take it further to someday become Pro one day!​

Thank you for reading my report, Have a good day. Thank you Sugiyama​

​
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top