mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Introducing Katherine "Katie" Parker!

GG_Gremlin

Level 33

Katherine "Katie" Parker

ggCOM_WIP_v2.png
As I was walking down the street, I noticed a young woman approaching me with a giant teddy bear hugged tightly under her arm. She smiled brightly at me and said, "Hi! My name's Katie Parker. Before you ask, I always carry him around with me," she said, patting the teddy bear, "he's my good luck charm. And, uh, well... He's also really good at listening when I need someone to talk to!"

Katie's long, wavy blonde hair cascaded down her back in soft, loose waves, framing her round face perfectly. Her complexion was pale and flawless with a creamy texture that seemed almost porcelain-like. Her caramel-coloured eyes were bright and expressive, radiating a strong sense of warmth and kindness. She stood at the height of 5'5", with a fit and slender frame.

As she spoke, the scent of cookies, sanitizer, and tea followed her, creating a cozy and inviting atmosphere around her. Katie was incredibly friendly and bubbly, but I noticed that she was also anxious and fidgeted a lot as she talked. Despite that, her warm and welcoming nature made me feel instantly at ease.

Basic information

Character’s full name: Katherine Parker.
Reason or meaning of name: Originating from Greek, Katherine is a girl's name that means “pure.”
Parker is a surname of English origin, derived from Old French meaning "keeper of the park".
Character’s nickname: Katie.
Reason for nickname: "Katie" has never had the opportunity to meet her parents. Due to this, she prefers to be called by a name of her own choosing, rather than the name they picked for her. Despite this, she is known for her remarkable kindness and compassion towards others. At the same time, she can hold a grudge.
Birth date: May 4th.

Physical appearance

Weight: 136lbs, 62kg.
Height: 5'5", 165cm.
Body build: Fit and slender.
Shape of face: Round.
Eye colour: Caramel brown.
Skin tone: Pale.
Distinguishing marks: Katie has one piercing in each ear.
Predominant features: Straight nose.
Hair colour: Light blonde.
Type of hair: Wavy.
Hairstyle: Long and layered.
Nationality: Greek.
Voice:
Davina Michelle, Singer and YouTuber.
Physical disabilities: None.
Usual fashion of dress: Light academia.
Jewellery or accessories: Honeybear earrings and a giant Rilakuma plushie.

Personality

Good personality traits:
Receptive, reliable, passionate, altruistic and charismatic.

Bad personality traits: Unrealistic, overly idealistic, condescending, intense and overly empathetic.
Greatest strength: Passionate.
Greatest vulnerability or weakness: Overly empathetic.

Any mental disorders? Generalized anxiety disorder, bipolar disorder, clinical depression, social phobia, obsessive compulsive disorder and autism spectrum disorder.

Past

Backstory:
Growing up in the foster care system in Patras, Greece was a difficult experience for Katie. She never knew her birth parents and was constantly moving from one foster home to another, which made it difficult for her to form long-lasting relationships and a sense of stability. Despite this, Katie was able to develop a strong sense of resilience and independence, which served her well as she aged out of the system without ever being adopted.
Hometown: Patras, Greece.

Pets: None.
Dream job: Pop star.
Religion: Hellenist.

Present

Where they are now:
As she turned 19, Katie decided to make a fresh start and moved to Karakura, Japan. She was drawn to the country's rich culture and history and was excited about the prospect of starting a new life there. Although the transition was difficult at first, Katie eventually settled into her new surroundings and began building a life for herself.
Current location: Karakura, Japan.

Currently living with: Kai, Haru, Rohan, Gilbert, Arisu, Oleg, Apollo, Victoria, Dmitri, Aspen, Sumi, Tatsuya, Snoobs, Vincent and Minto.
Pets: None.
Religion: Hellenist.

Family

Mother

Unknown, Katie has never met her mother due to being placed in foster care at a young age, and as a result, she feels a sense of resentment and abandonment towards her. However, despite these negative feelings, Katie is a very kind and caring individual who believes that her mother probably had a good reason for placing her in foster care. Despite the lack of a physical relationship, Katie still holds a strong emotional connection to her mother and would like to meet her someday to learn more about her past and the reasons behind her placement in foster care.

Father
Unknown, Katie feels a deep sense of loss and sadness about not knowing who her father is or where he is. She often wonders about him and what he might be like, and this uncertainty has caused her a great deal of emotional pain over the years. Despite this, Katie has learned to cope with her feelings of not knowing her father and has focused on building strong relationships with those around her to make up for the absence of paternal figures in her life.

Favourites

Colour:
Light blue.

Music: Indie and pop.
Food: Pasta.
Literature: Fiction.
Form of entertainment: Movies, musicals and TV shows.
Expressions: "Easy as pie" and "Easy-peasy, lemon-squeezy".
Mode of transportation: Train and walking.
Most prized possession: Giant Rilakuma plushie.

Habits

Hobbies:
Drawing (digital art), sketching (traditional art), watching sports, watching movies, watching TV shows, singing, playing percussion instruments and playing string instruments.

Plays a musical instrument? Drums, piano and violin.
Plays a sport? Track.
How they would spend a rainy day: Curled up next to a fireplace with a hot cup of tea doing some drawing.
Spending habits: Katie tries her best to save money but if she sees something cute and has the money she'll most likely impulse-spend.
Smokes: No.
Drinks: No.
Other drugs: No.
Peculiarities: Frequently sanitizes and cleans herself and her belongings, fidgets by spinning things like her pen and pencils absent-mindedly, fidgets increase when speaking with others, squishes her teddy bear plushie, taps in odd rhythms, her handwriting is all in lowercase or upper-case she refuses to combine the two, and her knee bobs up and down frantically especially when one leg is crossed over the other.

Traits

Optimist or pessimist?
Optimist.

Introvert or extrovert? Extrovert.
Daredevil or cautious? Cautious.
Logical or emotional? Emotional.
Disorderly and messy or methodical and neat? Methodical and neat.
Prefers working or relaxing? Relaxing.
Confident or unsure of themself? Unsure.
Animal lover? Yes.

Relationships

Opinion of other people in general:
Katie sees the best in people and wants to believe that they have their reasons for their misdeeds, she's so kind, compassionate and caring that it's a detriment to herself.

Does the character hide their true opinions and emotions from others? Sometimes, Katie will hide her emotions if it means she can make the other person in the situation feel better and often feels like a burden when sharing her negative feelings with people.
Person character most hates: No one yet.
Best friend(s): No one yet.
Love interest(s): No one yet.
Person character goes to for advice: No one yet.
Person character feels responsible for or takes care of: No one yet.
Person character feels shy or awkward around: No one yet.
Person character openly admires: No one yet.
Person character secretly admires: No one yet.

Relationship
RPName, Feelings/Thoughts.

Relationship

Relationship

Relationship

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread