mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Introduction I guess...? (Not really sure how anything here works, but I've been on the server for a few weeks. But anyways it's good to be here lol)

Uh, hey, nice to meet y'all.

I'm Panthersilent, just call me Panther or P if you want, doesn't really matter to me.

I love video games, reading, and just generally anything related to fantasy.

I can be a bit shy at times, but if you poke me enough, I'll pop out of my shell like a chicken or smthn. (Not saying that I'm a chicken...unless...?)

Ummmmmm, pronouns, right. I go by He/Him, and...yeah.

I also try my best in roleplay even though I legitimately just got into it like last month, so hopefully my inexperience doesn't end up screwing things up for me.

Anywaysssssssssss, it was cool to type out a introduction here! Hopefully I can start actually roleplaying with more people instead of just sitting in the back corner of a classroom lol.

P.S. I have no idea how the character bio application thing works lmao

ParentVibez

Level 191
_A3he
_A3he
Notable
Welcome welcome! If you want any help dm me it should be in my bio below, if you don't have discord you can message me on a private chat here instead.

Wrath ⛥

Level 99
conqnest
conqnest
Notable
howdy! welcome to SRP!
hope to see you around <3 don't be afraid to ask for help on anything if you need it from me or anyone else

if you need anythin you can start a conversation wit them on the forums (you'll see a start conversation button on their profile)

cho0ii

Level 169
Community Team
Event Team
cho0ii
cho0ii
Rich+
Hey hey! Welcome to SRP! Feel free to dm me if you need any help with anything or ask around (my discords Chooi#2761). Also here's a link to a guide that'll help you get your head around the game!

Just press on the word Link and it'll take you to it!

Hope to see you role-playing with us soon!

Angry

Level 31
GrrAngry
GrrAngry
Omega+
HI STRANGER!! WELCOME TO SRP!<33 Don't be shy, we don't bite!
Wannabe friends? :D

If you need help, we're all here for you! <3

Users who are viewing this thread