mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Introduction.

Lxrd

Level 9
Heya, I'm LxrdRp.

I've been on SRP for quite a long time, intermittently playing since 2016-2018ish. Previous usernames are dOcean88 and AlphaPineappl3.

I play as Romulus "Rome" Anzo Antonio primarily, but also as Elliott "Chef" Remus Antonio, Jensen Minaki and Gauge "Snakeskin" Gan.

I've had two periods of play on SRP, playing from time to time throughout 2018. I then began to play much more 2019-2020 learning the basics of combat and criminal roleplay, before taking a two year break in order to get my personal career off the ground. As of mid 2022 my time has freed up much more, so I have returned, seeking the culture I once knew, now with a greater appreciation for roleplay having been the dungeon master for my personal group of friends for a couple years.

SRPs pretty darned fun. It's quite a thing to see how everything has evolved, and it is especially refreshing to see the amount of intention, labor, and love all of the staff but into the server. So much has happened here, and so much more is to come.

Thank you, that is all.

" 地獄に行って、クールな剣といくつかのブレッドスティックを持って戻ってきました。"
" 善良な王は農民のような服装をし、毎週火曜日に臣民の間を歩き回って無料のタコスを食べます。"
Footnote.png

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread