mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

IP Banning works great, if you live alone.

ProjectAkio

Level 3
Honestly, no hate towards anyone involved, but I hate IP Banning.

I live with siblings and they both also use the server. We all love it. What none of us love, is one of us getting banned, and all of us being screwed over because of our IP. Can't even appeal because we share an IP so, to any critical thinker, the users could be my ALTs.

Oh well, life's a beach.

needle

Level 45
Honestly, no hate towards anyone involved, but I hate IP Banning. I live with siblings and they both also use the server. We all love it. What none of us love, is one of us getting banned, and all of us being screwed over because of our IP. Can't even appeal because we share an IP so, to any critical thinker, the users could be my ALTs. Oh well, life's a beach.

bypass list

Latte

Level 193
_A3he
_A3he
Notable
Well, if you explain to staff that you are siblings and show that somehow I'm sure you'll be fine. I know many siblings who play on srp, one of the most clear examples being PolarLoLs and Veganlaser

ProjectAkio

Level 3
Well, if you explain to staff that you are siblings and show that somehow I'm sure you'll be fine. I know many siblings who play on srp, one of the most clear examples being PolarLoLs and Veganlaser
Exactly, but I'm not exactly sure how to prove that

Latte

Level 193
_A3he
_A3he
Notable
Well that sucks, my folk don't allow discord in the house. My siblings have gotten in crap with it so :/
SIblings just suck in general
Sorry about that but I don't know any other way, try messaging a staff member in a private convo in the forums instead explaining what happened

Lewk

Level 86
x_z
x_z
Omega+
You can message the staff member that banned you on the forums. Let them know of your situation and I am sure they will try and work something out with you.

Users who are viewing this thread