mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Iphone has an Idea

Iphone76

Level 97
Iphone76
Iphone76
Omega
So I wanted to see what you all think of this psychotic idea. So I recently got accepted as a business professor here on SRP so to get everyone interested I thought why not risk my own financial security for you all to have some fun. I want to start out my classes with a month-long unit (25-30 classes) on the stock market and how it works. After that unit, I will be opening up a google form where you can request a stock I will buy and hold for a set time (set by you) if it makes a profit gg and if it loses money you can laugh at my stupidity or doing this. Obviously, it would be useless to let you fill it out without any work so I will have you use what I teach you to make a valid argument for why I should buy it.

Oh and to make it more fun, any profit it makes I will take out taxes on it and then use what is left and get you something on SRP, so for example

$5 - Rank upgrade
$10 - Rank upgrade
$35 - Custom item or rank upgrade
$50 - Custom car (You would have to handle yen in game)

Now obviously this would be a fun little thing and I won't let you financially kill me doing it. Just a fun way to make classes interesting.

Users who are viewing this thread