Community Team
Event Team
octoplush
octoplush
Omega
IGN: CannibalismRP.
DATE: 12/02/21
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:
As we all now the current situation regarding skins on SRP being a unique style and special to us, yes we have to spend on average 15-90k depending on which tailor we decide to choose and wait for the right time to request for them while they open, but at last a threat has occurred in my eyes and I'm sure some of you can agree with me PEOPLE CHARGING REAL LIFE CURRENCY FOR A MINECRAFT SKIN!?>!>!>>!>!
Let's all be honest here, spending well earned hard money on a skin that takes the tailor a day or two to make I've even witnessed some tailors rejecting yen and charging £7 FOR A SINGLE, I KID YOU NOT A SINGLE SKIN, my suggestion is that we disallow people to charge Real life currency for tailoring Customs, Rank upgrades and etc cost real life money but you get something you get to keep regarding on what that item is, and some skins get gangrped which many has heard about and then what you're going to spend more money on a skin? I think it's sensible and key that we stop this as soon as possible coming into the new map? What if a parent of a child sees this and possibly even take action themselves against this, I hope my fellow children of SRP can see that spending real life currency on a singular skin is just not right, and we should stick to YEN.

"MMMM banana sundays. . ."
CannibalismRP
CannibalismRP2

CannibalismRP3
CannibalismRP4
CannibalismRP5
Ghoki.

lamby :3

Level 29
Community Team
Event Team
octoplush
octoplush
Omega
Why just not buy it and wait for a tailor doing yen?

Some tailors have irl things going on in life ik but I don't think they should be making profits from SRP irl that money should be SRPs due to the fact they're using THEIR platform to gain profit from it which is completely messing up the system of tailoring and SRP styled skins.

Level 29
Community Team
Event Team
octoplush
octoplush
Omega
I mean It's not really against the rules for srp, So it should be fine. If you don't want to spend irl money in my opinion you should just wait because some tailors do this because they can't come online to srp so I don't think that this should really be a official rule

If they can't come onto SRP then why are they tailoring we have banks for that that's what the bank is for, it's completely up to you but I think it's wrong.

Cao

Level 0
IGN: CannibalismRP.
DATE: 12/02/21
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:
As we all now the current situation regarding skins on SRP being a unique style and special to us, yes we have to spend on average 15-90k depending on which tailor we decide to choose and wait for the right time to request for them while they open, but at last a threat has occurred in my eyes and I'm sure some of you can agree with me PEOPLE CHARGING REAL LIFE CURRENCY FOR A MINECRAFT SKIN!?>!>!>>!>!
Let's all be honest here, spending well earned hard money on a skin that takes the tailor a day or two to make I've even witnessed some tailors rejecting yen and charging £7 FOR A SINGLE, I KID YOU NOT A SINGLE SKIN, my suggestion is that we disallow people to charge Real life currency for tailoring Customs, Rank upgrades and etc cost real life money but you get something you get to keep regarding on what that item is, and some skins get gangrped which many has heard about and then what you're going to spend more money on a skin? I think it's sensible and key that we stop this as soon as possible coming into the new map? What if a parent of a child sees this and possibly even take action themselves against this, I hope my fellow children of SRP can see that spending real life currency on a singular skin is just not right, and we should stick to YEN.

"MMMM banana sundays. . ."
CannibalismRP
CannibalismRP2

CannibalismRP3
CannibalismRP4
CannibalismRP5
Ghoki.
Being honest i don’t see a problem with it, yes it can seem weird paying with IRL Cash, i wouldn’t see a point of removing something so small of such

Level 29
Community Team
Event Team
octoplush
octoplush
Omega
Being honest i don’t see a problem with it, yes it can seem weird paying with IRL Cash, i wouldn’t see a point of removing something so small of such

I know a few people who ONLY open for £££ and reject all yen ones.

suu

Level 38
TanoshiiDays
TanoshiiDays
Rich+
I know a few people who ONLY open for £££ and reject all yen ones.
You got a good point here. If there's anything that should be against the tailoring rules is to only receive IRL currency. I mean as far as they also receive both srp and irl money is okay, but they shouldn't only accept irl payment. As you stated, the bank is a thing, if tailors can't come online that's okay but they SHOULD include payment through the bank.

Level 29
Community Team
Event Team
octoplush
octoplush
Omega
Find a new tailor server, Find a friend that tailors, ask ooc for tailors, theres many ways to get a tailor

No but I think you still don't understand the point yeah some people ONLY accept irl currency which isn't good this isn't just for me it's for others as well we can't just all migrate to a new tailoring service because there's always tailors I can bring up screenshots with alot of tailors charging Irl currency.

BLAIR.

Level 10
No but I think you still don't understand the point yeah some people ONLY accept irl currency which isn't good this isn't just for me it's for others as well we can't just all migrate to a new tailoring service because there's always tailors I can bring up screenshots with alot of tailors charging Irl currency.
there are many tailors, a few tailors wanting to get some money oocly for their time to make good quality skins won’t hurt anyone. if someone only accepts irl currency go find another, it’s really not hard and i can send you a few tailors too, otherwise this shouldn’t be needed to be made into a rule so just leave it as it is and let tailors do their thing. go find a tailor that will take ten because i know a lot do and there are way more tailors that take yen over irl currency judging off of the fact majority of the servers player base is under 16

greehn

Level 111
why are any of you even paying real money for skins lol......

unless its like $1, i really see no point. 5 USD seems quite outrageous for pixels.

BLAIR.

Level 10
why are any of you even paying real money for skins lol......

unless its like $1, i really see no point. 5 USD seems quite outrageous for pixels.
yeah ik but it doesn’t matter all that much either way, just let people do what they want since there are more tailors that charge yen over irl currency

Level 29
Community Team
Event Team
octoplush
octoplush
Omega
there are many tailors, a few tailors wanting to get some money oocly for their time to make good quality skins won’t hurt anyone. if someone only accepts irl currency go find another, it’s really not hard and i can send you a few tailors too, otherwise this shouldn’t be needed to be made into a rule so just leave it as it is and let tailors do their thing. go find a tailor that will take ten because i know a lot do and there are way more tailors that take yen over irl currency judging off of the fact majority of the servers player base is under 16

Yeah but like £7 and It's pixels my man P I X E L S these skins take them 1-3 hours. that's like actual job wage!!!

BLAIR.

Level 10
Yeah but like £7 and It's pixels my man P I X E L S these skins take them 1-3 hours. that's like actual job wage!!!
what i’m trying to say here is that ignore the tailors that charge irl currency, and stick to tailors that do it for yen currency. and u shouldn’t say that “but some only do it for irl”, it doesn’t matter as i already explained that the people that charge yen way out balances the amount of people that charge irl currency. i already said i could send a LIST of numerous different tailors that i one know for sure can make good skins and two charge yen, it really is that simple. if u don’t like people doing what they want just ignore it, let people do whatever they like and in the end it’s their fault if they don’t get anyone paying for £7 skins

Yume_

Level 86
Community Team
Lore Team

its just like commissioning someone for art, if you can't pay in USD or don't want to, just find someone who accepts SRP's yen. I may not agree with charging a lot for a skin, nor do I plan on buying skins will real life money (broke child) but it's the same concept as paying someone for artwork of a character. Some artists in the community take yen, some don't. Some even have you pay in nitro. Sure, a skin might not take the same 6 hours a drawing does, and I would never spend 40$ on a minecraft skin I'm only gonna use twice but like 2-5$ seems fine.

Not to mention, but the economy isn't quite in their favor 24/7 either. If a majority of SRP tailors ONLY accepted real life currency then it'd be a problem but it's not too hard to find some that accept yen.

Rika

Level 70
rikayo
rikayo
Omega
I don't understand what you are trying to do here; if someone picks to commission skins from someone with IRL currency, that doesn't correlate with SRP itself so it shouldn't be put under their rules... Even out of the server, people commission skins from people with USD; there's absolutely. no difference. between it, the only ties between the two are the skin style; that's literally all, you have a choice whether to spend your money for it or not. you also, as well, have plenty of other options from other people

yeahyeah 7usd is a bit in your eyes for a single skin but really trying to place limitations to tailors payment methods is not !!! a cool way to handle it, simply looking elsewhere could've solved that

also -1

pitapet

Level 109
pitapet
pitapet
Rich+
serious reply time tailoring discords r not official with rph it is not under the control of rph, then like 1000 dif tailor discords only take yen and dont charge usd/pound (etc etc..)

so if you do not want to pay usd (which i would not want 2) go find a dif tailoring discord.... or even ask in #skins channel on rph for anybody making skins for yen

Users who are viewing this thread