mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Is there away to have multiple chars on account but have a role such as teacher?

cho0ii

Level 175
cho0ii
cho0ii
Rich+
This is probably a stupid question, but I have multiple characters on one account, and I want to apply to be a teacher, however that would go across all my character and since one is a gangRP char that would not work. So even tho this is probably a stupid question is there a way to have a role such as teacher with a account with multiple characters?

Lizalopod

Level 130
Teachers cant gangrp, so unlikely. You can have other teacher characters but they would have to abide by all the teacher rules. That's why ppl who have more roles get other accounts for em

Hamburger

Level 190
LocalHamburger
LocalHamburger
Fundraiser+
This is probably a stupid question, but I have multiple characters on one account, and I want to apply to be a teacher, however that would go across all my character and since one is a gangRP char that would not work. So even tho this is probably a stupid question is there a way to have a role such as teacher with a account with multiple characters?
You can't change your role on one account, and teachers can't GangRP, so I think the answer would be a no.

Users who are viewing this thread