mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Is this place still popping

Aspidite

Level 1
Hey, keeping this one sweet and simple, I haven't played on this server in around 8 ish months now and I'm wondering if its still as good as I remember it, are people still active, do people still put effort into their RP, any opinions are appreciated :)

maraa

Level 210
touchmemara
touchmemara
Omega
Yep! The server is still up and running, and individuals are still willing to put up effort while roleplaying. There have been numerous important modifications that have greatly aided the server's community growth. People love it there, and it's called "the world's greatest variety roleplay community," It is not overblown; it is the truth. However, if you haven't gone on in almost a year, you'll be blown away by a lot of the new features SRP has to offer.

Aspidite

Level 1
Yep! The server is still up and running, and individuals are still willing to put up effort while roleplaying. There have been numerous important modifications that have greatly aided the server's community growth. People love it there, and it's called "the world's greatest variety roleplay community," It is not overblown; it is the truth. However, if you haven't gone on in almost a year, you'll be blown away by a lot of the new features SRP has to offer.
Thanks for the reply! I can't wait to see all these new features, I'm sure its going to be amazing.

meow

dão aula e olham tudo

Level 13
rottenspits
rottenspits
Rich
whats ur bank account balance now

Users who are viewing this thread