Level 11
dyzziez
dyzziez
Notable
ISABEL GARCÍA
イザベルガルシア

[ WIP ]
。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆

“The face is not a secondary billboard for our internal feelings.. it is an equal partner in the emotional process, yet we sometimes try to conceal it”

Isabel García

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

・° ✩ Basic information ✩ °・
。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

First Name: Isabel
Surname: García

Preferred Name:
Isabel, Isa.

Pronouns
she/her

Height:
5'7ft (170 cm)

Weight:
120 lbs (54kg)

Build:
Slightly on the skinny side. Her broad shoulders would stick out, her hips nearly matching them.

Skin Color:
Limestone

Eye Color:
Very pale blue.

Hair Style:
Would usually have it tied up in two small buns at the back of her head, with a few strands hanging loosely, as to frame her face.

Hair Color:

Very pale blonde.

Fashion:
Her most used outfits seemed to be; A green long-sleeved crop top, with a plaid dark green skirt, paired with cream-colored socks and low dark green heels. . . The other outfit seemed to be a ridiculously oversized volleyball team jacket with the number '5' at the back. It was obvious that it did not belong to Isabel. . . It was paired with a white crop top a black skirt, see-through tights, a leg garter, white socks, and yet again low black heels. Her hair would be tied up in two high pigtails!

1658760362835.png1658760338663.png
Abnormalities:
A small gap would separate her two front teeth, this could only be seen up to close inspection.
A scar would be visible under her right eye, traveling from her eyebrow down to her jaw.

Date of Birth:
February 2nd, 2003- 2/2/3

Place of Birth:
Cataluña, Spain

Nationality:
Spanish

First Language:
Spanish

College Student

Blood Type:
O+

Sexual Orientation:

Straight

Religious Beliefs:
Atheist

Political Beliefs:
N/A

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

“Well, I'm Isabel. You may call me Isa if you must, whatever tickles your fancy!”

゜✩ General appearance ✩゜

Appearance:
[Used in game]

Isabel would be Spanish, standing at 5'7, her eyes a very pale blue and her hair would hang loosely on her shoulder. A faded scar would be noticed on the right side of her face. Her appearance would seem sweet
[More detailed description.]
Isabel always gave off an innocent aura. Her eyes wide and curious, blinking rapidly when she was confused, or surprised. What stood out the most about her face was her shining aquamarine like eyes.
In the dark they seemed to take the color of a beautiful azhurite stone, yet in the blazing sun, they shone a lovely baby blue. Accompanied to these features, loushus, full eyebrows and thick eyelashes hung over and on her eyes, child-like pink rosy cheeks would wash over the apples of her cheeks, as well as full rosy lips.
Her facial expression would mostly seem slightly closed off, she seemed to be dazed in a trance of some sort.

Character Voice:
Her voice would be calm and collected at all times, her Spanish accent sticking out when pronounciating the letter "h".

Hobbies:

༺♡༻

Knitting!
"Yeah! I can totally make you an itchy sweater if you'd like!"
Knitting was a simple pass times she enjoyed. It was a skill she had learnt off of one of her care takers in one if the orphanages she stayed in, a way to keep herself busy, a distraction, something to feel proud of when observing the finished product.

༺♡༻

Reading!
"Romance, thriller. . . mostly romance."
Like most, reading felt like a way to escape to Isabel. A way to teleport her mind, her feelings, her thoughts to somewhere completely fictional, something only pages from a book, or long paragraphs in electronic devices could provide.

༺♡༻

Writing!
"Oh! It's just a journal, nothing important."
The love that appeared for books, not long after came accompanied with the love of writing. She found it fascinating how thoughts and feelings could be plastered with such care and thought. . . and such profoundness with words, with expressions, with a bundle of letters.

༺♡༻

Serious Problems/Addictions/Disorders/Disabilities:

[Bipolar disorder]
It is a well known fact that most people tend to understand that a person with bipolar disorder can change the way they act in a matter of seconds, a sort of drastic mood swing, yet this is incorrect. In a lot of cases it works in a series of very heavy changes of emotions, throughout long periods of time (months). In Isabel's case... her mood could seem to be uplifting and happy, child-like even for a few weeks before it changed to a sort of gloomy state, in which she seemed to be slightly harsher when she spoke, more tired, not in the mood to go out... etc.

[Tourettes]
She was diagnosed with tourettes at the age of six. At the time she had just been re-located into a different orphanage, and one of the care takers had noticed these sort of- rapid and involuntary movements she would make. Along the years she has come to learn a sort of way to surpress her tics, yet from time to time, it is understandable that it is inevitable for her to do so.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

“She talks like an old rich lady and acts like a child.”

゜✩ Relationships ✩゜

Family:
Isabel is an orphan, this said, she would not know who her biological parents were, apart from that, she never had any interest in finding out.

Friends:

Daichi M. Asugawa
Boyfriend
[College] - 20 -

"He was like, my best friend for a tinsy bit, till we changed 'best friend' for 'boyfriend'. He's so cute, and so pretty. There aren't many people that I feel comfortable with, but I've never felt more at home than with him."

[私の愛]

isa and daichi!!.png

Tahomaru 'Yuhn' Vinman
Friend
[College] - 20 -
"He's okay, he's emotional, he's Yuhn."

[コメント無し。 。 。]

Willow R. K. Hiragi
Friend
[Grade-12] - 18 -

"Super sweet! Her boyfriend and her are like . . . cotton candy."

[めちゃくちゃ可愛い!]

Kumiko T. Quinn
Best-Friend
[College] - 19 -

"I love how we instantly clicked, and even though we haven't known eachother for too long, i can easily consider you my best friend! Best simpy simper out there."

[私が持つことができる親友!]

(i promise she isn't antisocial, there are people missing)

Backstory:

wip

1658364754874.png

Last edited:

pashy

Level 183
Alot of wip but so far sounds like a nice chatacter

The face is not a secondary billboard for our internal feelings.. it is an equal partner in the emotional process, yet we sometimes try to conceal it”

What does this mean translated to English?

dyzziez

Level 11
dyzziez
dyzziez
Notable
Alot of wip but so far sounds like a nice chatacter

What does this mean translated to English?
Thank you!

From what i understand, the quote talks about how we express ourselves with our facial exprsions, how it isn't something that stands alone, but it goes hand by hand with what you feel. Or maybe not, depending if we try to conceil how we feel.
(I CAN'T REALLY TELL IF YOU'RE JOKING OR NOT ABOUT THE LAST BIT SO MIGHT AS WELL EXPLAIN?)

pashy

Level 183
Thank you!

From what i understand, the quote talks about how we express ourselves with our facial exprsions, how it isn't something that stands alone, but it goes hand by hand with what you feel. Or maybe not, depending if we try to conceil how we feel.
(I CAN'T REALLY TELL IF YOU'RE JOKING OR NOT ABOUT THE LAST BIT SO MIGHT AS WELL EXPLAIN?)

No, it's a joke, expressing that I struggled understanding the quote. Thank you for explaining.

_BritishAutism_

Level 95
_BritishAutism_
_BritishAutism_
Omega+
Same!! Kumi is such a lovely char. <3 (I keep on forgetting the fact that I have to add more people to her bio ;sob; )

dyzziez#3923
[College] Benedetta 'Edette' Rossi | 19 | Alive |
[College] Isabel García | 19 | Alive |
LMAO its ok, i relate

Users who are viewing this thread