mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Denied ISimpForKadocRP Caretaker Application.

CrxxchieRP

Level 9
Out-Of-Character Information

What is your Minecraft username?: ISimpForKadoc

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?): Madaliene#1835

How old are you? (Optional): I am 14 but 15 next year

What is your time zone?: GMT

Describe your activity on the server: I am usually on an evening unless school was stressful, or on weekends I play for about all day unless I have to do family things and chores, I would be on every evening!

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?): I got banned 2 times for both ERP, but I reflected onto the punishment and I never did it again!

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?: Yes. I understand!

School Employee Role you are applying for?: Caretaker

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for: In the role of Caretakers, they look after little kids. They also clean the school after others, they also do a lot more of jobs then teachers do in a way, they are very important because they clean must as they cost.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:I have detailed before, I have general good of roleplay.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:
https://schoolrp.net/threads/crxxchierp-jsl-application.40962/ accepted
https://schoolrp.net/threads/hs-school-councillor-app-diorrr_rp.41279/#post-129402 denied

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):
I'm currently Grade-12!

Situations

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:
Maddie would stand there for a few minutes, before telling them to stop. Then would see if he heard her saying "Hey. uh could you stop before you get punished? thank you!" She would notice that the student didn't hear before snapping in a rage & punishing him further into consequences. She would give them a serious look, before giving them a warning & telling them to stop before the student got a 2nd warning, she would give them another serious look at the student, before saying "Hey, if you keep cussing at a staff member in the school, you could get into more trouble then you are in! don't you notice that?" She would fold her arms, tapping her foot. Raising her eyebrow at the student

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?:
Maddie would stand there, then would approach them in a gentle way, tapping one of the students, shoulder. Telling them to stop in a gentle voice, not yelling at first. if they keep doing it, Maddie would stand in-between them both, stopping the fight saying "Walk. Different. Locations!" Maddie would stand there, waiting for them to walk away from each other. Then, would say to them "If I see you both fighting again, I will have to give you both a warning, you understand?" She would wait for a response. Then would say "Now. walk away from each other, before you face the consequences!" Maddie would give them a heartwarming smile, before walking off hoping they'll stop fighting!

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?:
Maddie would stand there, then would approach her colleague. Then would say "What an earth are you doing? this is incredibly dangerous? do you see what you are doing?" She would raise an eyebrow, very frustrated at her colleague. She would fold her arms, crossed her legs. Then would say "Are you trying to get fired for doing this dangerous thing?" Maddie would wait for a response, as she raised her eyebrow at her colleague, saying "This is incredibly dangerous, are you aware of this? what if our boss finds out you doing this?" Maddie would sigh, giving the other a serious look.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act?
When shes alone, she would look at her unread emails, as then would make a cup of coffee. Then Maddie would plop onto a seat, jotting down notes that was stressful to make. She would then sit there until she had to go for her job again, she would enjoy having a lovely alone time without nobody interrupting her,. She would say good morning to her colleagues, Maddie would give them a greeting smile as she would bow & asked if they wanted a cup of coffee. She would make her colleagues
making her Colleagues feel at home.

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me
Maddie would get a mop & bucket, humming while cleaning the mess that one of the students did. She wouldn't mind if any of the mess got on her outfit as it didn't really matter if she got any mess that was on her pants. She would continue humming, as she cleaned the halls. She would take a stop, taking a breathe, before continuing to clean as she stopped again, putting up her hair into a ponytail to get her hair out of her face.
/me As she went off her break. She saw a student yelling, she would approach them in a gentle way. She would say "could you stop yelling? This is your first warning, there is classes going on & most people don't like yelling, so please keep it down, if I hear you yelling again, it'll be a 2nd warning. Understood?" Maddie would smile to the student, hoping the student learnt their lesson.
/me As the school ended, she would to the front gate, hopefully. going home for the evening. Then out of the corner of her eye, she would see a student with a mask on walking around in the school, she would say "Oi. Mask off before I confiscate it & give you a warning for having a mask on & she would try to run after the student, before catching up the student, before yanking the collar & stopping the student, waiting for the student to take off the mask. She would smile at the student "If I see you with it again, they'll be more punishment and I will have to confiscate it, understood? now. Enjoy the evening!" Maddie would smile, letting the student go.

In-Character Section

Full Name (First & Last only): Maddie Cortez
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Miss Cortez
Preferred Name: Maddie

Age (Minimum is 25): 25
Religious Denomination: N/A
Marital Status: Single

Academic Degree: M.D
Year of Graduation: College: 2020
Major(s):
Medical~ Nuclear Medical Technician
Psychology~ Developmental and child Psychology, Social
Engineering~ Mechanical Engineering

Minors:
Art~ Photography
Communication~ Journalism

Nationality: Spanish
Current Location: Karakura
Native Languages: Spanish, JSL, Japanese
Other Languages: N/A

Backstory
Maddie was born in Spain, She was born on the 17th March. Her Mother got murdered at the age of 14, she ended up going to Karakura with her father & would move into an apartment as her father looked after and see her grow up. Maddie grew up to be a generous woman. She would be very happy & hyper sometimes. She would be gentle with any actions. She would wear a pink shirt and a swirly flower skirt. Maddie would have a kinda Spain accent. She would have a scent of Strawberries. Maddie also grew up with no mother, due her mother got murdered. She also was very annoying at times. She would have two different eyes, one blue one red! her red eye was a glass eye as her real eye got taken! In Karakura, she met friends that loved her & made many friends that are very close to her. She would usually be hanging out at the plaza, with friends or usually in her apartment making eggs or on the job in the school & cleaning. Maddie would love her family, as much she did to her father. Maddie would enjoy having loads of things to do, like her hobbies. She would mostly like making food for her friends & comforting her friends when they are down. Maddie would be used to yelling as she ignored the fact that people come up to her, as she simply just said hi back & not being rude, if they are talking to her. Maddie would enjoy colouring, drawing. Helping kids with homework. She would hope that she would want her own kids to grow up just like her & would want to be a great mother. Maddie would give smiles to everyone she knew everyday, as she went into the school. Maddie would love kids & loved to help them with homework, as she never got learnt by her father

Motivation for Joining KHS: my motivation of joinng KHS, that I have been willing to get a job for a while, hopefully getting the right job that can fit my style & seeing other caretakers around the school!

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"):
N/A

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
I don't think it's about why I should get accepted over others. I would say if I get accepted, then people have different reasons of how they got accepted or denied, I would say if I did get denied, I tried my best. It's not the effort that I tried it's how I act & how I don't rush things with the application!

Extra
/*You may leave this blank*/

Additional notes about your application:
Do you have any questions?:

Last edited:

KimiNoUso

Level 337
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Denied
Thank you for applying, however, your School Employee application won't be accepted today.

After carefully reading through your application, I have found a few errors that could be improved upon should you decide to re-apply:
-
You haven't included a proper in-game name.
- Your application lacks detail where the format asks for it.

DM me on Discord if you have any questions regarding your application: @KimiNoUso#9999

Users who are viewing this thread