mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Issues joining

Luca

Level 68
Traccia
Traccia
Rich
Well it's also not just location. This problem happens regardless of where I was when I left the server. As stated previously I can connect to the hub just fine with no issues, but when I try to join SchoolRP itself it gets stuck on "Loading terrain..." then the error messages like "Disconnected", "Timed out", and "internal exception java.io.ioexception an existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host" pop up.
Dw it happens to me as well, just not as often. Usually my internet is bad as is, but like I said most likely server-side issues.

Myuka

Level 3
Okay so , if you didn't fix the problem yet try those two ways, it always works for me.
1- Try to restart you modem/router , most of the time the reason of this Problem is the connection.
However, if it didn't work try increasing the ram the game gets. From the launcher, Incase you don't know how-
i might try to help.
When you first open the launcher select the installations From this section right here

upload_2020-9-11_6-50-13.png

then go to the version you're logging on Roleplay Hub with, and click those three dots right here
upload_2020-9-11_6-51-17.png

then Click on edit.
after that click More Options to Expand the Java settings
upload_2020-9-11_6-53-38.png
scroll alllll the way down
when you find this
upload_2020-9-11_6-54-17.png
change the first Part.
Just add one or two more Numbers Example:
upload_2020-9-11_6-55-11.png

Don't change anything else! or it will mess up and crash your game.
When you Log in Roleplayhub, Before doing /server SchoolRP
decrease your chunk.

and yeah, that's all actually- . I'll stay tuned, to see whats up , please keep updating the Thread so I know what's going on!!

UniqueTheVex

Level 3
Okay so , if you didn't fix the problem yet try those two ways, it always works for me.
1- Try to restart you modem/router , most of the time the reason of this Problem is the connection.
However, if it didn't work try increasing the ram the game gets. From the launcher, Incase you don't know how-
i might try to help.
When you first open the launcher select the installations From this section right here

View attachment 14775

then go to the version you're logging on Roleplay Hub with, and click those three dots right here
View attachment 14776

then Click on edit.
after that click More Options to Expand the Java settings
View attachment 14777
scroll alllll the way down
when you find this
View attachment 14779
change the first Part.
Just add one or two more Numbers Example:
View attachment 14781

Don't change anything else! or it will mess up and crash your game.
When you Log in Roleplayhub, Before doing /server SchoolRP
decrease your chunk.

and yeah, that's all actually- . I'll stay tuned, to see whats up , please keep updating the Thread so I know what's going on!!
I've already given Minecraft quite a bit of ram and have restarted my router many times while this problem has been occurring. I already tried decreasing my chunks before I join the SchoolRP server itself and the problem still persisted.

UniqueTheVex

Level 3
hmmm, Did you ask in #help for someone to /spawn you?
Am I able to do this in the hub itself? I'm in the server now because as I said earlier, it lets me join sometimes, but it usually takes a long amount of time and lots of tries until it lets me do so. Sometimes even taking hours.

Springwood

Level 68
Tearliner
Tearliner
Fundraiser+
Oh wait, you were talking about in the Discord server. I have not joined the Discord server yet.
Well.. the only thing you will be able to do is ask for a staff member to /spawn you everytime you join, I know it can sometimes be annoying, but this is the only solution I have left in my mind.

UniqueTheVex

Level 3
Well.. the only thing you will be able to do is ask for a staff member to /spawn you everytime you join, I know it can sometimes be annoying, but this is the only solution I have left in my mind.
Alright. Well thank you again for trying to help and giving me recommendations.

Users who are viewing this thread