mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Issues Logging In.

Nova

Level 36
So I had issues logging into the server just now, I got disconnected randomly, then when I attempted to log back in, this happened-

I created a video about how I attempted to fix it myself, and sort of explained directly about what happened.

I'm still having trouble logging in, even after I restarted the WI-FI router, my WI-FI repeater, and my PC.

Mars Yakuza

Level 2
So I had issues logging into the server just now, I got disconnected randomly, then when I attempted to log back in, this happened-

I created a video about how I attempted to fix it myself, and sort of explained directly about what happened.

No worries, it's happening to everyone right now. It's a 1.13 server glitch. I reported it like 30 Mins ago, the staff is fixing it.

Toto

Level 231
SchoolRP
SchoolRP
Rich
No worries, it's happening to everyone right now. It's a 1.13 server glitch. I reported it like 30 Mins ago, the staff is fixing it.
Fixing it? The only one online is Dumb (@Dumbrarere im not calling him dumb, thats just his thing) And im pretty sure he is just as left in the dark as us, Suspect this issue will be dealt with soon tho, until then, Just do what you would of done if u never got into minecraft, be a somewhat normal human being

Users who are viewing this thread