mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

It’s me again!

Hello everyone and all of my friends! First of all so just really want to say that it was fun RPing with many of you guys but I know I led everyone down this year and it’s probably because of the coronavirus. I know it sucks but I just wish the corona would be back to normal. Sometimes people are just having a hard time doing whatever they can’t even do. But I think next year will be different and a little happy from now on. I should feel like starting all over and have a great time cause I know when they made mistakes people get angry sometimes cause everyone is a teenager. (Well some for not) Also I just want to say that I love you all and everyone will be famous forever and the coolest person ever in SRP! SRP is my favorite server and it’s a game and I love RPing you all and you are all great and awesome! Maybe this year won’t be so bad which I prefer. Anyway Happy New Year and a Merry christmas and I really hope you all should stay safe as well but for some people who are Jewish.. Happy Hanukkah (even though it’s over already) but everyone is awesome in SRP and I really love enjoying with you all! 2020 might be harsh but 2021 will be a little good. Anyway have a good day!

Your bestest friend,
TheBuddyGuy

Users who are viewing this thread