mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Denied ItDoBeCold Head Nurse Application.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JasonDean_

Level 1
[OOC section]
In Game Name:
ItDoBeCold

School Employee Role you are Applying For:
The school employee role I'm applying for is "Head Nurse". To me in general and an interesting job, I would love to work as a Head Nurse.

How often do you log onto the server?:
I login the server mostly every day, if I haven't logged in something probably came up outside of roleplay. I stay on for maybe 5 or 8 hours.

Do you have discord?
Yes, I have Discord, It's my main social media platform. My username is UrUncle#7654, feel free to contact me whenever you need me.

Do you have a microphone?
Yes, I have a microphone. Sometimes it malfunctions and sometimes stops me from being able to call, most of the time if it was to malfunction I'd be able to call from my phone.

Have you ever been banned, If yes when and why?:
I've been warned a few times for idiotic jokes with friends. But I have not been banned from SRP, and I do not plan on doing so.

Can you ensure that you will often come on:
I ensure that I can come on as often as you need me, as I already do that without really being asked.

Do you recognise that you can be ICly fired?:
Yes, I recognise I can be ICly fired, nor do I plan on doing so. But if I was to be fired it was most likely my fault. I would not cause' problems, nor would I beg for my job back. This was most likely my doing and I have to own up to it.

In as much detail as possible, describe the role of your chosen school employee:
A Head Nurse is to supervise other nurses in their work if they made an error they would correct them on that error. Other than supervising they help students who are injured, or badly sick. Say the student got a really bad cut, the Head Nurse would fix them up straight away. And if a student was to get badly sick, such as a bad case of the flu. The Head Nurse would give them medicine to help them, or send them home in case they get other students sick, or other school employee's. Hey, everyone's health matters too. Besides that, students will have to sometimes stay with the Head Nurse if they are very sick and are not able to make it home, the Head Nurse would have to take very good care of that student.

Do you have any past experience in this type of roleplay?:

I have somewhat past experience in this type of roleplay, I've helped people when they were injured or sick in roleplay, sometimes I help with open wounds, the usual stuff. Applying pressure to the wound, try and stop the bleeding. As I said, the usual stuff.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
I believe I have a good amount of experience in roleplay. I've been roleplaying for maybe 5 years now, I have friends who are great at roleplay and I learned a lot from them. I'm not saying I'm the best at it, but I believe I have somewhat good experience in roleplay.

Are you familiar with what your job does? If so, describe it:
I'm somewhat familiar with what this job does, you supervise the other nurses, and take care of the students or teachers, mostly students. People get sick and feel horrible, this job is to make them feel better rather than horrible, and keep the students completely healthy.

[Situations]

During a work shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how do you react?:
The student is likely having a bad day, but this involves cursing and insulting of a school employee. I wouldn't get angry at the student at all, I'd politely ask them to stop. If this situation was not to stop I'd call a higher school employee and would talk to them, asking them if they could help me calm this student and them to stop.

You are doing a hazardous job requested by the School Principal, how do you react?:
I'd go for my gut feeling, "Is this job hazardous or not?" If I believe this job is hazardous and I could get badly hurt, I would not do it whatsoever. If I believe this job isn't really bad and I won't get badly hurt I do it. I think that whatever your gut tells you to do you should do, others may think otherwise but these are my own opinions.

Another school employee is doing something very dangerous on the job or acting out of order, how do you react?:
If another school employee has agreed to a hazardous job, good for them. They chose to do this so they can do it. That's their gut feeling, not mine. I'd want this person who is doing this hazardous job to be safe of course, though. If another school employee was acting out of order, I'd correct them on their error. Maybe report it to the person in charge. The person in charge will settle things with the employee acting out of order.

[IC section]
Applicant Name:
Cher Ovierz
Chosen Job: I've chosen to apply for the job "Head Nurse".

Motivation for Joining YHS:
My motivation would be my parents, even though I'm not in a very good relationship with them at the moment, they were the ones who inspired me to apply for this job.
Both of my parents worked in the Medical Industry. My father was a Doctor until he had a bad accident which left him crippled. And my Mother was a Medical Assitant, she usually helped with surgery. But, I guess you could say I was in a "better" relationship with my Father rather than my Mother. My Father taught me most of the medical things I know. Such as CPR, how to assist an open stab wound, how to stitch a deep cut, or how to pop a limb back into Its socket. Though this all sounds "gross", I'm actually not phased by blood or anything gore. If I can help I'd be happy. So, mainly it would be my parents who gave me the motivation to apply for this job, and I'd love to have it.

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
I believe I should be chosen over the other applicants because I have experience and really understand what I'm doing. I would love to help injured or sick children. Getting sick doesn't bother me that much, as long as I can help injured or sick children and make them feel better would make me happy. I'd love to have the job in order to help.

Last edited:

Ryanark

Level 119
Ryanark
Ryanark
Rich+
Invalid
This rank has already been taken.
Discrepancies:

-Bold/Unbold question - answer.
-Minimum age is 25.
-Format your application better. (no excessive spacing)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread