mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Item Confiscation on School Grounds

Should this suggestion be implemented?

• Total voters

EnderBubs

Level 54
I agree, I am a little torn on the custom part. While I do understand that you can't just buy an item, not respect rules and not FearRP because your item can't be taken away. That is is not okay. But It is 50$ (USD)... like- that's not cheap, or am I just cheap
Only the cars are 50 dollars, which cars can’t be taken either way unless it’s by staff for misusing. As for normal customs they are 35 dollars (again USD). Custom items should be allowed to be taken if you keep misusing them for disruptive purposes and such. I mean either way you can always got a copy of your custom again for a bit of yen icly too

Acroy

Level 28
I think it’d be a good idea to have something like a strike system for custom items. If you get redirected/told to FearRP/stop FailRPing using your custom item 3 times then it should be confiscated. Not sure how they’d keep track of that though.
That is a good idea!

Acroy

Level 28
Only the cars are 50 dollars, which cars can’t be taken either way unless it’s by staff for misusing. As for normal customs they are 35 dollars (again USD). Custom items should be allowed to be taken if you keep misusing them for disruptive purposes and such. I mean either way you can always got a copy of your custom again for a bit of yen icly too
I mixed them up, still. 35$ is not cheap xD

philbertman42

Level 130
philbertman42
philbertman42
Notable
I agree, I am a little torn on the custom part. While I do understand that you can't just buy an item, not respect rules and not FearRP because your item can't be taken away. That is is not okay. But It is 50$ (USD)... like- that's not cheap, or am I just cheap
I think it’d be a good idea to have something like a strike system for custom items. If you get redirected/told to FearRP/stop FailRPing using your custom item 3 times then it should be confiscated. Not sure how they’d keep track of that though.
Treating custom items any differently from normal items would be a form of p2w as it would give an advantage to people with those items, since they would not have to spend time and IC money to replace it (as they would not actually lose them.)

I understand not wanting to lose something you've paid actual money for, but that's just something you have to account for when purchasing the package; this much is already true in combat/gang roleplay, there's no reason why it shouldn't apply in school.

Acroy

Level 28
Treating custom items any differently from normal items would be a form of p2w as it would give an advantage to people with those items, since they would not have to spend time and IC money to replace it (as they would not actually lose them.)

I understand not wanting to lose something you've paid actual money for, but that's just something you have to account for when purchasing the package; this much is already true in combat/gang roleplay, there's no reason why it shouldn't apply in school.
I agree with you on that, maybe one day customs won't be allowed on school grounds a temporarily removed until you step off school property

Lizalopod

Level 130
I agree with you on that, maybe one day customs won't be allowed on school grounds a temporarily removed until you step off school property
That makes 0 sense.

Regardless customs are extremely easy to replace, just request a new copy of your custom. And of its a custom weapon that you lost then.... why are u bringing weapons into school grounds anyways

moral1ty

Level 13
moral1ty
moral1ty
Notable+

Understandable, I forgot to consider that.

KimiNoUso

Level 337
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Reviewed
Thank you for your suggestion!

- The Senior Leadership have been working on clearer guidelines and some additional In-Character rules to aid situations like these in future; we may also make this public in the FearRP guide at a later date. You can also find a faculty reports channel in under the Faculty category in the Academics Discord to report In-Character rule-breaking​

Users who are viewing this thread