mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Item Request | altairaa

altairaa

Level 10
IGN: altairaa (my og acc was notRainyPaws)
VEHICLE OR ITEM NAME:
1. white phone
2. panda plush
3. unicorn plush
4. bear plush
5. cat ears
6. 2017 Halloween clown mask
7. spatula
8. glasses
9. pan?
EVIDENCE:
2018-03-12_21.16.40.png
2018-03-26_16.31.40.png
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: All of these screenshots are relatively old, the dates being 2018-03-12 and 2018-03-26 in order. This is for two reasons, one being that until 5 months ago I had strictly played on laptops (hence the 4 fps in one of those screenshots.) I've had 2 different laptops, and the first one I knew I was getting a new one. I had gotten a new one at the beginning of 2019, so I saved most of my screenshots from 2017-2018 and transferred them to my new laptop. But I transferred them by uploading them to my google drive, so they were always there. About 5ish months ago that laptop I had broke, (i spilled coke on it :D). So I was forced to build my pc kind of early, and now I have a desktop pc. I was able to recover some of my screenshots from 2017-2018 from my google drive like I previously mentioned, but everything after that is gone since I never backed any of it up. I'm worried that due to how old the screenshots of I won't be able to get most of my things back.

EDIT: I forgot to list the whole reason I am requesting. I still had all of these items on my original account, notRainyPaws. But I lost that account due to migration. I couldn't migrate cause my email wasn't verified. The email was old and I couldn't access it anymore, and I couldn't change my email cause the email wasn't verified. So the account is lost and no longer playable.

Last edited:

Mariav

Level 211
itsmariav
itsmariav
Omega
Accepted

The items in your other account's inventory were returned to your inventory!​

Users who are viewing this thread