mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Item Restoration

erehn

Level 2
IGN:
My IGN is tensya

VEHICLE OR ITEM NAME:

Debit Card, Fake I.D, x3 White Phones, Daisy Earrings, K-POP Earrings, Cactus Succulent, Toy Katana 'Yamato', Gas Mask, Ballistic Mask, 'Richard' Chicken Ballistic Mask, White Camera, Pink JBL Speaker, Air Horn, Butterfly Necklace and 1 KHS Reward Token. There was also another toy sword in my inventory that was glitched, which is in the screenshot, that was worth 100k in the auction house. I don't know if the glitched sword will be returned or not, but it'd mean a lot to me if this issue can be resolved soon.

EVIDENCE:

This is my inventory before the crash
upload_2021-5-23_0-56-35.png

This is my inventory after the crash.
upload_2021-5-23_0-59-33.png

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:

The server crashed while I was in /apartment editmode, so after logging back onto the server, all the items were replaced by editmode blocks, tools and misc. The admin I told about this issue upon returning to SRP was Minobu, who also instructed me to make a form post about it. If you're reading this, thank you for helping, Minobu. Hopefully I can get all my items back.

KimiNoUso

Level 342
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Pending

- Please DM @KimiNoUso#9999 with the link to this request & a list of the 10 most important items on this list.
Unfortunately we cannot return the debit card, you'll have to get a new one via the bank.

Users who are viewing this thread