mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Items went MIA after 1.17 update

CR1MzONR41D3R

Level 5
CR1MzONR41D3R
CR1MzONR41D3R
Omega
So i dont really have SS of the items i'v lost and worst of all i dont really remember what i'v lost , allso im not entirly sure what i'v done to cause the inventory reset BUT i can retrace my steps as i was not very long online untell the items went MIA

retraced steps :
Logged in during school time when it was Period 2 so i warped spawn and went directly to school when i entered school i have de-equip my akihito pin as its not really needed to wear the pin during school times (all my items was still with me at this time) after going futher in school i saw that people are crawling , i was amaised by that and just joined up doing crawling , allso somewhere here i spammed /ooc command because it didn't disable the ooc chat and a staff member called ducking said that if we have high swiming attrubutes that we shouldn't sprint in crawl and bla bla bla , so i thought why lets try /strolling while crawling (i think this is where my items went missing) and it seemed realistic enough so i said in ooc chat that stolling while sprinting seems more realistic even if you have 100 swim speed ... after that i just did a small roleplay where i run away from someone and while carring someone else i may have entered the basketball games and volleyball games as the chat said game started and ended (this is when i noticed my items went MIA the whole inventory seemed to be reset

Its the games , if you enter the basketball court or volleyball courts you dont get your items back when leaving the courts

Items that i can think of that went MIA
- akihito clan pin
- black smartphone
- peach crown
- a white bracelet (i dont remember its name)

i'll share some old screenshot proving that i indeed had the items before
and a screenshot where my invintory is reset , doesn't even have a nether star or menu

2022-01-27_07.52.23.png2022-02-06_01.49.18.png2022-02-06_15.16.14.png

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread