Status
Not open for further replies.

Kenzie

Level 1
[OOC SECTION]

IGN: ItsYourBoiEthan
Role in School Council: Lead School Councillor / School Vice-President
Expected activity (out of ten): 9/10
RL Age (note that it does not matter how old you are): I am 17 years of age.
Previous Applications: I was assistant nurse for around a week and then I recently applied for the football team.
Motivation for joining: I heard it is great to be more apart of the school. If I do student council I will be responsible so I can be better in the classroom and outside of school. I think I might feel challenged in a way.
What is the School Council?: School Council is a group of people who help the school in different ways and make it a better place to be for all of the students.
What happens in the School Council?: Student Council has meetings to discus what they will do to better the school.

[SCENARIO SECTION]

You are a councillor, the chairman submits a awful idea, what do you do?:
I would tell them in private about how they can improve the idea in different ways. If they still agree with their idea and doesn't want to change it then I will ask the rest of the student council on what they think of the idea.
You submit a idea, everyone hates it, how do you react?:
I will ask them the reasons on why they hate it. If I understand it after a while then I will agree with them probably. If I still stick with my idea, I will try to change it for it to fit what others want.
You have become the school president, what is your first speech:
"Thanks so much for making me feel so honored to be the school president. I know I can try to help you all with whatever you stand for. I want to make it a better place to be every single day of your lives!"
You fail to attend 5 meetings with the school council, how do you apologize?
I would say to them "I am so truly sorry for missing those meetings. I know they must of been important but I will make it up to you and spend more time on making some ideas happen. Please just understand that it has been tough for everyone and I didn't really think much of it. I know how important this is to all of you and I will make it super important to better this school. If you kick me out I will understand. Thank you for listening."
You are being removed from your position, how do you react?
I would tell them "I am really sorry for what I've done wrong. If you ever need help you can ask me. I hope you will make the school better. Good luck with the job."
[IC SECTION]
You are writing a letter to the school principal, how do you convince him to let you be his role?

Dear Principal,

I have written this letter to you because I wanted to be a important role in this schools' society. I personally think that I can make the school a lot better. I will help everyone and everything. I will help the other council members with their ideas and also making the school a better place to be at. I really hope you will take my application into consideration.

Sincerely,
ItsYourBoiEthan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread