players online

ItzSasuke_`s Police application

SpaghettiRP

Level 4
SpaghettiRP
SpaghettiRP
Notable+
IGN (In-Game Name): ItzSasuke_

Previous bans: I got ban once, but it was false, i had to relog to fix it, like it was a fake ban.

Describe your activity on the server: I Get online on SRP for like 18 hour a day, and on discord im active all day, just sleep for like 5-7 hours and then wake up.

Which timezone are you in? UTC +02:00 Cairo

Do you have Discord? Yes, my discord is ! ItzNoL1fe_ ,.#0494 i`m in KPD server on discord, and SRP discord server, i sometimes chat with people

Do you have a microphone [Obligatory]: I do have a microphone and I’m fairly confident in using it if I ever need to.

List your current and past applications:

German Language (Denied)
https://schoolrp.net/threads/german-language-application.27168/

College Application (First one) (Denied)
https://schoolrp.net/threads/college-application.28080/

College Application (Second one) (Accepted)
https://schoolrp.net/threads/itzsasuke-s-college-application.28142/

College Application Proof (Accepted)
https://schoolrp.net/threads/role-request.28161/

What is your motivation for applying?: My motivation for applying is, once i was walking around with my friends, we saw some gangs and a lot of crimes, they even stole us and kidnapped one of us and left, from that time i want to be a police to protect SRP Students and help them learn peacefully and nicely, I Even got robbed by some gangs
Do you understand Japanese Laws and Basic Conduct? Well, no.

What are the Police ranks?
-Police-Cadet

-Patrol-Officer
-Police-Corporal

-Police-Sergeant

-Police-Lieutenant
-Police-Captain
-Police-Commissioner

-Detective Constable

-Detective Sergeant
-Detective Chief-Inspector
-Detective Superintendent

What knowledge do you have of Police Work? Well, i don`t know too much but at least i know some, KPD should protect students/people from GangRPers because, they start bullying people and robbing them/kidnapping them and killing their character for no reason, A KPD police should inspect the situation and try figure out who did it and go inspect the suspect, or just hang out in the city finding crimes or anything against the law, or just patrol with his Officers and friends.

Why is Police important to SchoolRP? The KPD Police is very important to SRP because, they keep the simulation alive, They protect students/manage people, Even help us about information and law, Without police we would be in a war with gangs more like mafia gang war, Police is life in SchoolRP and i love Police so bad, i even keep asking police so many questions about their life and simulation in this SchoolRP, i would like to be one, i hope to be, i could help people and stop gangs who attacked me before.

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time? Yes, i do.

Do you acknowledge that applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Police Officer role? Yes, I Do.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are authorized to attend or you will be punished [Demoted]? Well i didn`t know that but at least i just knew it.

Do you acknowledge that you’re subject to IC harassment, and you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?: Yes, i do.

In-Character (IC) Section

Character Knowledge

Tell us about your character, how he looks, what makes him unique? Kyle Lloyan is just a normal
Male college student who tries to help Grade 7-12 students to learn and perfectly live without being bullied or something, and my character isn`t really unique actually, so its just a normal guy, my character looks like someone who wants the best for everyone, Not very tall or short, just the perfect height, and isn`t very heavy at least, and very fit and likes sports.

What he's like on and off the job? He just helps the customer feel safe and comfort while shopping, gives him the best things he can find, and with a good price, and he just takes a break between 4-7 hours, and likes to stay awake working in night.

NOTE:
Kyle Lloyan doesn`t have a job atm and he would like to get one, also up there, that is how he will work if he get a job.

Outlook on his co-workers? Plans for the future? Well he just works alone, and his co-owners may just let him work alone and annoy him while working, and Kyle Lloyan doesn`t have any plans for the future yet.

BACKSTORY
Kyle Lloyan was born in Cairo, Egypt on the 18th of December 2003. He is the big brother of the family, he has a sister called Rosemary Lloyan, They grew up together, till they reached 13 years old and they seprated for school, Kyle went to Karakura High And Rosemary went to another school, Kyle walked around exploring the place, he found some friends, he met new people, they were kind to him, and he was so happy here, One night, Kyle was sleeping in the park, Kyle heard something from the allyway, he went to check whats going on, he found a sewers way, he went in but someone from behind tried to hit him on the head but he avoided it, Kyle ran in the sewers finding his way out, he lost the unknown guy, and he found a way out, he left and never cameback.

Kyle was so scared in the school, thinking there may be kidnappers, bullies and more, he explored around and found a vollyball stadium, he played with his friends, he had fun and they were swimming together, they went to play football, but one of them went to do something, Kyle decided to go classes and learn more about life, he learned alot when he went to his first class, but some bullies tried to annoy him, he pushed one of them away, the others tried pushing him off but Kyle avoided it, they tried punching him, but Kyle pushed them off and ran away, Kyle went to his friends and continued playing, till hometime came and they all left.

The next day, Kyle didnt meet his friends, he thought something happened to them, he went to school, waiting for them, but they have`nt arrived, He went to check on them, he didnt find them or their parents, he went to the school taking lessons and playing, after some time, he met a girl and they played together for the whole day, till the bullies arrived again, Kyle was ready, He beat them one by one, they all falled back and ran away, he loved the girl and they both loved eachother, till they reached 18 years old, and the girl left Kyle for a better person, and his parents went to a vacation, so Kyle was alone at home, no one having fun or taking care of him, Kyle was sad all time after that

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name: Kyle Lloyan

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Mr.

Given Name(s): None

Preferred Name: Kyle

IC Phone number: 110-912-518

Religious Denomination: N/A

Marital Status: Single

Nationality: African

Current Location: Karakura, Japan

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Years of training: 2

Working Experience: Not too much, he just worked in the forest while no one goes there.

Academic Degree: N/A

Year of Graduation: 2018

Major(s): N/A

Minor(s): Human services

Native Languages: English

Other Languages: Arabic

Users who are viewing this thread