mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Ivo's Adventures....NOVEL!!!

ProblematicFinn

Level 43
ProblematicFinn
ProblematicFinn
Rich
Uhm sup guys! So if any of you have seen my character Ivo O'Sullivan around SRP before, I decided I'ma pull a LESQIAN... And write a Novel about Ivo, I love writing so much and it's one of my passions... But I'm deciding if I want to post it on Wattsapp for all of you guys to read for yourselves... And learn more about Ivo and his adventures OOCly OFC! SOOOOOOO I'll let you guys read a snippet of Chapter One and you guys let me know your thoughts so far, and let me know if you would like to read/see more! If a lot of people enjoy it, I'll publish chapters on Wattsapp!!!

TW: Some Swearing!!!

Chapter One

I just came back to Karakura after a couple of months being gone..The place has really changed a lot since I’ve last been here, lots of new different people and most of the old contacts I have of my old friends they’re either dead..or have just left town. As I get off the plane that just landed in Karakura, Japan I lift up my shades having them rest on the top of my head. I take a bus over to the plaza, as I make my way through the middle of the bus getting off I look up in front of me to see that giant flag pole with the giant Japan flag waving in the wind. I take my phone out of my back pocket texting my FAVORITE sister in the whole world! Calico O’Sullivan..

Ivo:
Calico!! Guess who’s back in town..the one and only.​

Calico:
Oh god.. you’re back?

Ivo:
Love you too.. where you at! We have so much to catch up on​

Calico:
I’ll just meet you at the plaza

A few minutes go past as I see my sister with her new dyed blonde hair waddling her 5’10 ass over to my direction..She looked absolutely horrible she had stab scars all over her body and she didn’t look in the best of shape, but that was normal for her she loved involving herself in gang shit. “Calico! It’s been forever.” I said running up to her and wrapping my arms around her squeezing her in a tight hug. Calico winced as I squeezed before I looked down at her realizing the dried up tears in her eyes.. Even though she may be older than me, she’s still my sister and I care a lot about her.

“What happened? You look like you were crying..” Calico looked up at me as she moved her left hand to her right shoulder, rubbing it softly, gnawing on the inside of her cheek, “It’s Corbin.. He comes back home after 3 years, and he’s already calling me a disappointment.” I tilted my head to the side giving her a pitiful look, “That really sucks sis, maybe he had a rough time adjusting back to this AWFUL city… Just give him some time.” I say trying to reassure her, she smiles softly to me before she wraps her arms around me hugging me. “Thank you Ivo.. It was great seeing you again, but I have to get some reports done. I’ll talk to you later.” my sister said before taking her leave heading the direction she came from.

I decided to go through my phone just messing around with it before realizing I have no friends…and no place to live!? It’s been so long since I was in this town that I bet all the apartments are taken, and all my old friends probably don’t even remember me.. So I decided to go out of my way and meet some new people, even though I absolutely hate socializing with other people. Luckily for me, school just started so I made my way onto the campus grounds running past everyone and minding my own business. The first few periods passed by and no Professors were holding any interesting classes..but if I wanted to stay in college I needed to attend classes, so when 3rd period hit I decided to join the only class that seemed remotely interesting to me..

English, or at least I think it was English.. I was barely paying attention. We were going over character development or something, because the teaching Professor had Professor Allen dress up as a nurse in a tight skirt and have us ****yze him and come up with a background story for his character.. But I was too distracted by this girl that was in front of me, she had this extremely annoying voice but she was also sitting next to this extreme hottie of a man.

The lesson got so boring I decided to take out my filled water gun I had in my backpack and aimed it over at the girl’s head, before spraying her with water…OH WAS SHE PISSED. She whipped her head so fast I think she got whiplash, I quickly hid the water gun under the desk as she glared at me, “WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR!?” she screamed at me while the whole back of her head was soaked with water. I just looked at her smiling, “Whatever do you mean?” I held back laughter as she turned back around facing the front.

“Ivo, Valerie quit fooling around!” the Professor sternly said to us, but I couldn’t care less about what she had to say. Her lesson was extremely boring. So I brought out the water gun again aiming it at Valerie spraying her with water again. This time instead of giving herself whiplash again, she stood up from her seat running her little legs over to my desk slamming her hands onto the desk, “Stop! Spraying! Me! With! WATER!” I tried to hold back my laughter, but it was no use.. Val got so fed up with me, she went back to her desk picking up her shit and sitting behind me.

The lesson went on, and I ignored Valerie until…a bunch of water hit the back of my head, and I heard an obnoxious laughter followed. I spin around to see Valerie holding a water bottle which was now empty, “WHAT THE HELL!! You made me wet! Girls aren’t supposed to make me wet..” Valerie looked at me with her eyes wide as I said my last sentence before clearing her throat softly, “Paybacks a bitch..bitch” I audibly GASPED..but sucked in too much air and began to start choking. I couldn’t breathe, I began to slam my hand on the desk coughing, “What the-“ Val said as she got up and came over to help me.

I fell off the chair laying flat on my stomach, before lifting myself up and leaning against the desk trying to get air into my lungs..Val looked viciously around at the class and the Professors, “OH MY GOD! DO SOMETHING.. HE’S DYING!” Suddenly my coughing and choking turned into laughing..Val looked at me confused as fuck, before I pointed and started laughing at her. I turned my head over to the Professor, “And scene!” The Professor looked at me with shock as tears began to develop in her eyes. She started clapping slowly, “Class.. that beautiful performance by Ivo. ****yze that.” And suddenly the school bell rang and class was over..Finally.

I walk out of the classroom and run into Valerie once again, “OH MY GEE, you are such a fucking dumbass! Here’s my number!!” she said as she took my phone from my pocket, plucking her number into my contacts app before she handed it back to me, “Thanks girlie!! Well I gotta run, talk to you later.” I ran out of there as fast as possible, running down the stairs..well going down by two and running out of the building towards the front gates. Suddenly my phone buzzed in my pocket..

Val:

Hey Ivo!

Ivo:
Oh hey Val.. What's up?​

Val:
Not much! We should totally hang after school, don’t you think

I was typing back to Val as I was walking before I suddenly ran into someone near the football field.. “Watch where you’re going you chum!” yelled this blonde haired girl in a cheerleading outfit. She gave me the dirtiest look as she dusted off her uniform, “You like totally destroyed my outfit!!” I looked the female up and down as I raised an eyebrow, “It’s not that bad.. Sorry about running into you, the name’s Ivo.” I extended my hand out towards here offering a polite handshake, BUT that bitch looked at my hand as if it was full of diseases.. “You better be sorry, do you know who I am!” I looked at her with a confused expression on my face.. The female gasped, “I’m Lexy fucking Sparks! Remember that name, I’m the prettiest and most popular girl on the Cheerleading Bobcats. How could you NOT know who I am!”

My friendly attitude turned into an annoyed one rather quickly, “Didn’t realize I was dealing with a princess. How about you learn respect and manners.” Lexy rolled her eyes as she placed her right hand onto her hip blowing a bubble out of the bubblegum she was chewing before…POP “What is that awful smell?” The female brought her index and pointer finger up to her nose, plugging it slightly, “I fink it’s you… Learn how to shower you disgusting boy!” I rolled my eyes at the fake Regina George, “I don’t have time to deal with a worthless nobody.” I pulled my shades down over my eyes and walked away from the dumb blonde. God I hate bitches like her, thinking they’re better than everyone.

While my mind was focused on the Princess I just ran into, the 4th period bell rung.. And surprisingly enough it was the same Professor that taught last period as well..How fun, as I entered the classroom I saw my new bestie Val! She waved me over to where she was sitting, where this GORGEOUS male was also sitting on top of the table.. “Hello handsome~” I whispered to the male knowing I had complete rizz over ever single guy I talk to! The dashing male turned facing me as a smile came across his face, “Hi there cutie, what’s your name?” he asked me. I gave him a smile back as I began to take my phone out of my back pocket holding it in my hands in front of me, “The name’s Ivo, how about you gorgeous?” The charming male gave me a wink which gave me butterflies in my stomach, “Lulcine.” What a beautiful name this male had…I was falling head over heels for him, so of course I do the only reasonable thing to do when you see an extremely attractive boy and ask for their number!

TBC

Let me know your thoughts!!! AND PLEASE DON'T STEAL ANY OF THIS... THIS IS ALL OF MY ORIGINAL WORK... HAVE A BEAUTIFUL DAY!!!

ProblematicFinn

Level 43
ProblematicFinn
ProblematicFinn
Rich
Thank you for the awesome feedback!!! With this feedback I will be making a Wattspad version of the book!!!! I'll post it on the forums once I finish up chapter one!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread