hebwig

Level 111

IWOJIMA MLYNEK

MEASUREMENTS:
HEIGHT: 172 CM
WEIGHT: 68 KG
BWH: 88CM - 68CM - 93CM

DESCRIPTION:
A rebellious young woman of little words with dyed green hair that is as straight as bone. She has a faintly Polish accented voice and freckles spotted across her entire face. She wears bulky headphones and pocket protectors. Her name is Iwojima Mlynek, and she is equipped with a flipphone modified with applications created by her that she uses to her own advantage.

ALIGNMENT:
Neutral Evil

ABILITIES:
PHONE BRICKING:
Iwojima can brick any cellphone that she has the number to or that is currently using bluetooth. The user of the phone must reboot into Recovery mode in order to fix their infinite booting issue that would have been issued by Iwojima herself. This “ability” of Iwojima’s is overpowered but at the same time easy to take control of. This ability may only be used with the consent of the victim OOCly.

PHONE DISTRACTMENT:
The same as the last “ability,” if Iwojima finds a phone that has bluetooth enabled or has a phone number of someone, Iwojima can blast an incessant beeping noise that goes at 70dB. The beeping may only stop if the phone is turned off or if Iwojima ceases the beeping itself. This ability may only be used with the consent of the victim OOCly.

“BLACKOUT”:
This “ability” can cause Karakura to lose all light with a click of a button. It takes awhile for it to work, but only just a few minutes after having triggered. This ability may only be used with the permission of Im6 or Duckings OOCly.

Totalore

Level 138
naming a kid after one of the bloodiest battles in marine history with over 26,000 american casualties
original

otherwise i like it, good job. im missing the dnd specs vibes tho

hebwig

Level 111
naming a kid after one of the bloodiest battles in marine history with over 26,000 american casualties
original

otherwise i like it, good job. im missing the dnd specs vibes tho
she was originally the other herrington child that i scrapped because they wouldnt let me name her iwojima

Users who are viewing this thread