════ ⋆★⋆ ════
IGN:
Porphie2

════ ⋆★⋆ ════
Discord:
Porphie#8125
════ ⋆★⋆ ════
Describe your activity on the server:
I get on almost every day for a couple of hours and roleplay with my friends or show up to basketball practice, whenever there is an event I always try to show up and make an appearance. But lately, I haven't been on as much due to moving to a new apartment and all the struggles that come with it, I'm getting on more frequently and should be back to normal soon since I'm almost done with everything I need to do move in.
════ ⋆★⋆ ════
Previous applications:
https://schoolrp.net/threads/porphyriion2-police-application.35401/ - Accepted
https://schoolrp.net/threads/per-se-shop-application.41007/ - Denied
https://schoolrp.net/threads/porphyriion2-kpd-application2.36347/ - Denied
https://schoolrp.net/threads/porphyriion-college-request.29169/ - Accepted
https://schoolrp.net/threads/rudolph-antlers-disappear-glitch.33837/ - Accepted
https://schoolrp.net/threads/item-glitch-again-2-0.34684/ - Accepted
https://schoolrp.net/threads/item-glitch-again.34404/ - Denied
════ ⋆★⋆ ════
Previous warns/ kicks/bans:
Major Staff Disrespect; (6+ Months Old)
I realized that what I did at the time was wrong, one of my friends was upset with an admin so in an attempt to make them feel better I said some not-so-friendly things about the admin. But I have learned my lesson, nothing like that will ever happen again.
════ ⋆★⋆ ════
Shop wanted:
Screenshot 2021-11-23 100455.png
I'm not picky I really don't mind the location, I'm highly adaptable to the space given.
════ ⋆★⋆ ════
Why do you want to own a shop?:
Recently I've come to a point where a lot of the RP I do is repetitive and is getting quite boring, I need a change. Owning a shop is something I've wanted to do for quite a while and my last application didn't get accepted, even though at the time this was a bit upsetting to me it never deterred me I've worked in quite a few different shops on SRP and always found it to be quite an enjoyable experience. I've already experience working in the shops on SRP, I've worked as a waiter, a hibachi chef, and a cashier. I'm experienced in multiple facets of the business on the server, but I've never owned a business yet, so this will be a great test of my talents to see where I fit into the shopping district.
⋆★⋆
In real life, I already work in the hospitality business. I've worked in the back of the house and the front of the house in a few different places, currently I'm working in a lifestyle hotel in the restaurant/ bar attachment. I've helped the owners with ideas for events to host at the establishment and keeping track of sales from time to time. The thought of owning a shop and comparing it to how real-life businesses function compared to how SRP business's work was always fascinating to me, and a great opportunity to broaden my horizons. I'm under no illusion that this will be an easy process but I do believe I am prepared for it.
⋆★⋆
As I've mentioned I already have experience in the hospitality business in both SRP and real life, I know all the struggles and pressures that businesses go through to keep their businesses running. I'm highly adaptable to change and I'm always constantly coming up with new ideas to keep things fresh and up with the times to bring in new clientele without losing the identity of the business.
════ ⋆★⋆ ════
What do you plan to do with the shop?:
I plan to make my shop into a Sports Bar/ Pub with the main focus being on the TV and the sports games, where the food is casual and easy to eat (lots of finger food) and where beer most often is the choice of beverage (I plan on getting a few custom drinks to be unique to the store as well as other alcoholic beverages) when people eat-in, the prime seating will be at the bar where the games will be playing on the TV with links to where we're streaming from so they can tune in, in real life and enjoy the game. Whenever there are tournaments the establishment will hold special events where people who can't sit in the stands or don't want to, can come to "Izakaya Karakura" and watch the games on the TV's grab a beer and some hot wings or any of the various casual finger foods that will be sold and have a great time.
⋆★⋆
I plan on making uniforms for each of the different positions in the establishment to make them distinguishable from each other so that the patrons know who they are talking to get the service they need so they don't mistake one of the bartenders for one of the waitresses/waiters. I also plan on making a discord that will be used quite often so if people want to make reservations or planning on hosting parties, events, etc they can come to us to host their parties, events, etc. I'm also planning on keeping the server up to date with our opening times and event calendars. I plan on making the openings announced on discord as well as in-game with some forewarning so people can get on and stop by. I'm also planning on opening quite consistently at least 3 times a week.
⋆★⋆
From the moment you step into the establishment, you should first see the bartenders waiting to take your orders, the host welcoming you at the door, the bright television screens above the bar, and in multiple other areas with sports being broadcasted straight to them with the people sitting cheering for their teams Bobcats and Spartans cheering or cussing when their team wins or loses. Friends hanging out having a few beers chatting about how "That last play was bs, I can't believe they didn't score." or "YES! That's how it's done, Bobcats for the WIN!"
⋆★⋆
Due to the fact that a sports bar/ pub is different from a restaurant whereas in a restaurant the main focus is the food and that servers often seat you at a table or you have to book ahead of time and normally pay at the end of meals. A pub is a place that can serve both food and drinks but it generally focuses on alcohol, you seat yourself, and you order food and drinks with your table number to then take back to your table or sit at the bar. There are also televisions all around with sports playing, which is something not normally seen at restaurants. It's not a Nightclub either because although Nightclubs and bars both serve alcohol the main difference is the dancefloor. Nightclubs almost always have a large dancefloor often situated in the middle with loud music and a DJ booth not far. That places the sports bar/ pub in an area in-between the two, placing my establishment in the Custom Shop category.
⋆★⋆
As for the events I plan on hosting promotions such as:
Hot Dog Eating Contests - It's pretty self-explanatory, you eat as many hot dogs as you can the person who eats the most without throwing up wins! The winner gets a drink of their choice or a free dinner for two. These will be hosted at random.
Trivia Night - There will be themed trivia's like popular cult shows like The Office, Friends, New Girl, or Game of Thrones to bring in fans to prove they know the most about their favorite shows. The winner gets a prize of either money, a free drink of their choice, or a free dinner. These will be hosted whenever the bar opens on a Monday
Singles Night - Many different bars around the world host similar events where a large portion of the attendees are single and go to the bar with the hopes of meeting a potential partner. In order to distinguish who is single, they must ask for a special hat or pair of glasses to wear to walk around and show their availability. These events will be held at random as well.
Happy Hour - "Happy Hour" will be hosted every Friday where customers can come in a buy food and drinks at a reduced price from the rest of the week.
Ladies Night - "Ladies Night" will be hosted whenever the bar opens on Tuesday where ladies can get their drinks at reduced prices.

o.jpg
Screenshot 2021-11-21 102555.png
(Note: These examples are not exact, just to give a general idea of the look I'm going for and the overall feel.)

════ ⋆★⋆ ════
How will your shop be unique?:
Izakaya Karakura will be like no other place in Karakura. Before there was no place for sports heads to get together and enthuse about their interests or debate about who's team is better. Many places in Karakura have bars or sell alcohol, but none have such an emphasis on the sports teams and beer as much as we do. This creates school spirit and school pride with both Bobcats and Spartans going together rooting for their teams on the big screen.
⋆★⋆
Whenever tournaments or any sports-related events are going on, the bar will open and stream the games on the TV's LIVE (We will either stream them from the discord server or Watch2gether, whichever is more convenient). Before there was no place to go if you want to watch the game while you are on SRP, with the addition of "Izakaya Karakura", now you can. Not only does this create new RP experiences but it also raises school spirit and creates interest in the many sports-related activities going on in school causing more people to want to be a part of it so more people will attend tryouts. In addition, the team members themselves gain some modicum of fame, and their names will be recognized from the game.
⋆★⋆
You may be thinking, a sports bar? That's something only college students and adults can go to. Well, we also offer kid-friendly options on our menus, the minors that come in can enjoy a nice bottle of Root Beer and other sodas and juices, along with all of our food options. In Izakaya Karakura we try to accommodate people of all ages and social groups, so while the college kids are drinking beer, you can have a "beer" of your own.
⋆★⋆
Unlike restaurants where you can't sit without one of the waiters or waitresses seating you here you can grab a seat wherever you like and one of our servers will be right with you, or you can approach the bar, order what you'd like, and take it back with you to your seat.
⋆★⋆
As most shops do, we have a code of conduct, but we place a HUGE emphasis on it. Our code of conduct is our way of life, when our employees step into "Izakaya Karakura" they are expected to respect and uphold our tenets. Our code of conduct is as follows:
Izakaya Karakura Code of Conduct.png
⋆★⋆
While not being the main focus of the Sports Bar/ Pub we do serve food for the hungry guest, the menu is mainly comprised of finger foods that are simple, salty, and edible with your hands so that you can enjoy a snack whilst watching the game and drinking your beverage of choice:

nachos-f.jpg
Who doesn't love nachos! The hunt for the ultimate plate of nachos is surely a life's work, but there are some key elements to the perfect plate, House-fried tortilla chips; freshly made guacamole and sour cream; well-seasoned meat; and an amount of cheese that is the exact amount of cheese you'd think would be reasonable, multiplied by three, plus whatever else you want, black pinto, tomato, the possibilities are endless! Cheesy, Crunchy, and salty? My mouth is already watering!
hot-n-spicy-chicken-wings.jpg
Come on, buffalo wings are a staple of sports bars. There is even an entire franchise of sports bars named after them "Buffalo Wild Wings" definitely has the right idea when it comes to what to sell at a sports bar. You can have them mild, spicy, or BLAZING HOT! You can even kick up the spice to the point where they need to call an ambulance, and while you are sitting on that hospitable bed the only words that you will mutter is
"Worth it..." if you need to cool them down either get some ranch, blue cheese, or a mug of beer!
th (54).jpg
Beer... is there anything it can't do? Ice cold, best in a bottle but fine any way you can get it, belching, burping, wake up in a pool of it, beer! It's there for you when you're sad, it's there for you when you're glad. It'll get you through good times, and bad times, and it will never do you wrong. Of course, beer is going to have to be somewhere on this list, RP-wise you can RP there's any brand you want in this glass, you can say it's a Bud-Lite, Corona, or it's from the tap. There are 24-hours in a day, and 24 cans in a case, coincidence? I think not!
21882743_m-1080x675.jpg
For the kids, we offer Root beer, for a multitude of reasons, 1.) It's so we have a kids option available; 2.) It's called Root "Beer" so the kids don't feel left out when they have it; 3.) It's funny to see the look on people's faces when their kids say I had a beer at Izakaya Karakura without breaking any laws.
bottles.jpg
I'm not entirely sure of the legality behind product placement, so I'll coordinate with staff to see if I am allowed to get beer bottles with their logos on them like Bud-Lite, Miller, Heineken, etc. So for now I'm just going to keep "Beer Glass" and "Root Beer" as definites due to the fact that they have no product names on them. If I cannot get a real beer done, then I shall create a parody of the beer brand (Miller-Lite = Biller-Lite, you get the idea).
⋆★⋆
I've already had the uniforms made but due to there being an image cap, and I can't figure a way around it, I regrettably cannot post photos of them. But a quick description of them would be that the bartenders wear a red or blue polo shirt with pants, headband/bandana optional. The waiters/ waitresses wear a black polo with a red or blue apron. The overall theme of the establishment will be reds, blues, and blacks. The reasoning behind the red and blue color options is for employees to voice their support for their team.

════ ⋆★⋆ ════
How many employees are you planning to have?:
⋆★⋆

Management:
Shop Owner [1/1]: Harold F. Callahan || Porphie2
- The owner opens up shop, plans events, goes over profits and losses, makes sure the managers do their jobs, restocks the shelves, and other such responsibilities.
FOH Manager [1/1]: Andreas Moreau || BriishMale
- The FOH manager has a huge responsibility, he makes sure everybody is doing their job, nobody is stealing, keeping track of their sales, collecting the money, and seeing that everybody has what they need to do their job.
BOH Manager [-/1]: ???
- The BOH manager gets the chef everything he needs to make the food, keeps inventory stocked, and checks the storage to see if the kitchen has everything it needs to function properly.

⋆★⋆
FOH (Front of House):
Barback [-/1]:
???
- The barback is often underappreciated, he helps everyone with everything, getting more ice, restocking napkins, getting another keg for the tap, etc. Whilst seemingly not important, their role is pivotal to the bartenders who cannot do their jobs as effectively without them.
Bartender [-/3]: ???
- The Bartenders are a crucial part of a sports bar, they pour and serve drinks to the customers, put snacks on the table, and make sure that the customer doesn't irresponsibly drink.
Server [-/3]: ???

- Waiters/ Waitresses have a pretty self-explanatory job, they seat people, keep their glasses filled, get them their snacks and make sure everybody is well taken care of. They are the face of the business so everything they do reflects on the business itself
⋆★⋆
BOH (Back of House):
Chef [-/1]:

- Due to the simplicity of the food menu only one chef is required in the kitchen. The chef has the major responsibility of providing snacks and food to the customers, he works closely with the waiters and waitresses to make sure they have the food they need to bring to the table.
════ ⋆★⋆ ════
Does your character have any college degrees? If so, list it:
Harold F. Callahan has three degrees. He has a degree in Criminal Justice, Criminology & Forensics, and Business. Harold is an ex-cop and when he left the force he wanted to broaden his horizons, he went back to college and studied business so that one day he can open up a shop of his own. His father used to own a coffee shop in America and when he moved to Karakura he thought it'd be nice to open up his own business just like his late father, but instead of selling coffee, he wanted to sell beer. He was a huge sports fan having played American Football in High School in America, he wished to share his love of sports by opening up a sports bar in the Shopping District due to the area having sports teams and sports fans that didn't have a place to go to share their interests.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread