MARITAL STATUS... Divorced

OCCUPATION... Unemployed

────────────────

IN-DEPTH INFORMATION

────────────────

Personality

-

Appearance

The first thing you'd notice is his dyed white hair, making him stand out from other citizens. He used to wear yellow-purple contacts but decided to put them aside, and now rocks his natural dark blue eyes. Another thing is the fact he looks rather young for 36. Impressive.
You'd usually see Jae with formal clothing, fancy earrings and a deadpanned expression.

(Picrew)
download20220204165634.png

Jae's mugshot (made by @hebwig on twitter)
1657661693936.png

A real-life reference of Jae and Himiko
unknown (30).png

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

────────────────

Measurements

────────────────

Weight

175lbs ( 79.3 kg )

Height

6'0" ( 184,91 cm )

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

────────────────

RELATIONS

────────────────

Family

Family_Tree_Kim.PNG

Suyen Kim

Adoptive daughter

"She begged me to adopt her, so I did. She's weird, very weird. "

Annette Hyeong

Niece

"Dickhead. I hate you, fucking ****. Always bugging me. . Okay, but jokes aside, you're actually a nice person. . sometimes."

Relation-/friendship(s)

Himiko Osaragi

Girlfriend

"A very kind 'n beautiful lady. I was flustered the moment I spotted her, and I was surprised when she came up to me. We've been on many dates, drank a couple of times, and I am just grateful that I got the chance to meet you. I love her with all my heart."

Tsutomu Kajiyashiki (Deceased)

Closest friend

"She was the first, and only friend I had when I first arrived in Karakura. We've had many interesting occurrences, quite a bit of drinking. . but I am still grateful for having you as a friend. You're gone too soon."

Rinne Maeda

Good Friend

"She can be very weird sometimes- well, most times. Always. The way we met was very weird, and I for some reason didn't have the courage to tell her I was a tiny bit uncomfortable. Still a very good friend of mine. I wish her and Rylu the best. . though I don't think Rylu is that interested. I don't know, might just be me."

"Update; Rylu is dead."

Kimitsu Touhei

Friend

"A fellow wealthy citizen. There's a lot going on in her life right now, and I feel like I haven't done enough to help her out with anything. I'm now hearing she's a Twitch streamer? And she sucks at Connect4."

Suruga Sengoku

Friend

"She seems pretty classy, I smell 'lots of money when I'm around her. She was really the only person I talked to for a while since many of my other friends have left. I just hope Alex didn't cheat on Kimitsu with Suruga. . That'd be a bit awkward."

Jack Denvers

Enemy

"This guy is fucking NUTS. . NUTS I TELL YOU. I haven't had a single time where I felt safe being near this guy. NUMEROUS murder attempts have been made, for WHAT? No reason at ALL! I am never introducing him to my daughter, or my girlfriend. You can rot in hell, I won't miss you."

Saburo Swann

Friend

"I haven't really had the chance to conversate with him much, but he seems like a cool guy. Also sucks at Connect4, though."

Tozen Akihito

Friend

"I don't have much to say about her, really. She's a pretty calm lady and seems to love flowers. I sold a lot of her peaches, though. . . Don't know if she's too happy about that."

Ryong Chong-Su

Friend

"This guy is definitely richer than me, and all he does is dance on a pole in some strip club! Impressive, I must say."

Lorenza Santarossa

Friend(?)

"Thankful for the favor you did for me, but you're still a horrible student. Please behave like a College student."

Sebastian Blackburn (Deceased)

Friend

"I haven't seen him in a while. I wonder what he's up to."

Lulu Yu

Friend

"She's also one of those.. weirdos. Always yells and meows in my fucking ear, and I'm getting sick of it."

────────────────

Backstory

────────────────

A small summary for now:

Jae-Seong was dropped out of high school because his parents wanted him to start acting at a young age. He didn't feel like doing any of this, but he also didn't find it the worst activity to do, but still wasn't the best. After many arguments, he just decided to continue what his parents made him do. He was quite a decent actor, made enough money for hobbies like. . . watching TV, going outside? That's really all he did back then.

He eventually moved to America at the age of 18, leaving his acting career and his parents behind, and got a job as a. . janitor!? He lived quite a happy life for the next few years and he eventually met his (now ex-) wife Theresa Robinson at the age of 27. He proposed to her when he turned 29, and they eventually got a child. But unfortunately, she was taken away from him when she was only 2. This was done illegally, but what is Jae supposed to do, sue them? He barely made anything from his current job, and he felt like he'd lose the court battle.
This left him broken, and he eventually decided to move to Karakura, since he heard a lot of good things about that place. He also brought a few family members; Sutton and Fraser Kim.

W.I.P

────────────────

Additional notes

────────────────

This was very short, I'm just too lazy to add more.

Again, thank you Con for letting me use your format, for a second time.

Last edited:

will!

Level 53
Community Team
Lore Team
lirically
lirically
Notable+
where is the nickname j.s at, you know, the nickname meikan used to call him (she's still relevant btw)

Users who are viewing this thread