players online

Accepted Jake's Library Assistant Application

Boxerthelate

Level 0
[OOC section]
In Game Name:
FuzzBeedBoy

School Employee Role you are Applying For: Library Assistant

How often do you log onto the server?: 3-5 times a week, usually for about 3-6 hours

Do you have discord? Yes

Do you have a microphone? Yes

Have you ever been banned, If yes when and why?: Yes, for climbing a building using cosmetics.

Can you ensure that you will often come on: Yes

Do you recognise that you can be ICly fired?: Yes

In as much detail as possible, describe the role of your chosen school employee: Lend/Collect books, manage records and provide assistance to the main library roles.

Do you have any past experience in this type of roleplay?: I have no past experience in roleplaying as a school employee, but I was a store owner on the server for a while.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?: I mean I've been on SchoolRP for over a month and I spent a lot of my time in SeriousRP in Garry's Mod.

Are you familiar with what your job does? If so, describe it: I do not.

[Situations]

During a workshift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how do you react?: I would tell them to behave and leave the area/room so I can continue my work.

You are doing a hazadrous job requested by the School Principal, how do you react?: I ask for a valid reason and an explanation to why they want me to fulfill the request. If their reply is fully valid and makes sense, I shall execute said task, if not, I will refuse kindly.

Another school employee is doing something very dangerous on the job or acting out of order, how do you react?: I tell them to behave and formally tell them off. If the same incident happens multiple times, I will report them for misbehaviour.

[IC section]
Applicant Name:
Jake Jeong
Chosen Job: Library Assistant

Motivation for Joining YHS: Looking to finally work with books, after enjoying them for years and just seeing the joy they bring to the world with their fantasy worlds and breathtaking stories.

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?: I think I'm good at executing tasks given to me and that I can work well in a team, which the library has.

Last edited:

Lofken

Level 145
Accepted
Congratulations! you got the job.
Make sure to PM me on the forums or contact me on the discord to receive the prefix.

Users who are viewing this thread