Notable
KARAKURA HOSPITAL APPLICATION

Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name):

jakeygarciaa

Previous bans:
No previous bans!

Describe your activity on the server?:
I am active on SRP in all my spare time! I have a lot of spare time! I usually get on pretty often, and I play for quite a few hours.
I am in highschool right now, so that might delay my play time on SRP, but I would still be active in all my time I’m not using.

Which timezone are you in?:
I am currently in CST time.

Do you have discord? If so what is your tag?:
Jakey#4963

Do you have a microphone?:
Yes! I do.

List your current and past applications:

Jakey’s Animal Whitelist Request (Accepted)
https://schoolrp.net/threads/jakeys-animal-whitelist-request.40771/

Jakun’s German Language Application (Accepted)
https://schoolrp.net/threads/jakaays-language-application.19551/

Chanel’s Intern Application (Retracted)
https://schoolrp.net/threads/chanels-intern-application.41257/

Jakun’s Hospital Application (Rejected)
https://schoolrp.net/threads/jakuns-hospital-staff-application.42089/

What experiences do you have with Detail RP?:
I try to put in as much DetailRP as I can. Sometimes I describe more things in my actions than putting something short in my messages. I think it’s so much better, and it helps people understand more of what’s going on. I have been working more on my DetailRP every time I play SRP, and I try to get better at putting in those details that count.

What is your motivation to apply for EMS and how will you benefit our current team?:
For me, I will definitely benefit this from being able to help anyone who needs me, and who is closest to me. I really will acquire a lot of experience from this for future jobs, and I will know the basics of being a medical worker so I can help people when I’m off duty, retired, or not in the job and there is no doctor around for someone in need.

Which medical role are you applying for? (e.g: Surgeon, Doctor, Psychiatrist):
I am applying to be a doctor.

Specify your knowledge for the role you’re applying for:
As a doctor, it is my job to figure out the best possible way to treat a patient, and give them medicine. I am to take in patients that come in, examine them, and figure out the best course of action. Whether it’s me treating them, or referring the patient to a surgeon, or psychiatrist.

Categorize all the functions of the EMS and tell us what each of them does:
All EMS workers work together to make sure the Karakura people are healthy mentally, and physically.

Clinical Lead
Clinical lead are listed as the Surgeon clinical lead, the Doctor clinical lead, and the Psychiatrist clinical lead. All of these workers supervise the medical workers making sure they are doing what they are supposed to. They might assign a doctor, surgeon, or psychiatrist to do a specified job. They are also the ones to train trainees, and assist them. They are the lead of the EMS workers, other than the Hospital Director.

Doctor
Doctors are the workers who respond to patients who are coming into the hospital. Their job is to find out what is wrong with the patient by examining them, and then their job is to find the best outcome for the patient's needs at the hospital. They may treat the patient, or refer the patient to a surgeon or psychiatrist.

Nurse
Nurses usually are the ones to manage the small cases. Nurses are sometimes either checking vitals, managing blood work, or even preparing tools for a surgery. As said before, they can handle the small hospital cases that are less severe. They can also assist a doctor if needed. Basically nurses are the extra hand for higher ups, but are very important to the hospital.

Surgeon
Surgeon workers are the only workers of the hospital to do a surgical procedure on a patient. Once they are refered, they are to figure out what’s wrong with the patient, and discover where it is they need surgery. They are the ones to prepare the room with any tools they might need, and proceed with a procedure of the patient's body whether it’s replacing organs, repairing a bone, or anything that requires access inside the human body.

Psychiatrist
Now psychiatrists work in a specific way. They are the people who work on patients with mental illnesses. Like a psychologist, a psychiatrist may talk to the patient to work things out inside their head. A patient can benefit from this by being more happier, being less scared of something, and being healthy mentally. These workers might also prescribe someone with medication to help them.

Trainees
Trainees work in their own specific way, some of them are working for different positions as doctor, surgeon, or psychiatrist. They are working hard and training to be a full worker in their field. They are working to be an experienced person in medicine, and to be good doctors for the people of Karakura in the future.

Are you aware of the basic medical emergency color codes? If so, with their meanings, specify all those you’re aware of:

Code Red: Code red usually means fire or smoke. Someone may have smelled, or seen smoke in the building.

Code Blue: Code blue means that there is a patient who needs immediate help, as their life may be in danger.

Code Black: Code black means bomb threat. Either staff of the hospital or police have detected an active bomb around the hospital.

Code Silver: Code silver means there is, or may be an active shooter on hospital grounds.

Code Pink: Code pink means that there was an infant or child abduction.

Code Orange: Code orange means that there is a hazardous material or spill incident.

Code Violet: Code violet means that there is a violent, or combative individual.

Code Yellow: Code yellow means disaster.

Code Brown: Code brown means there is severe weather.

Code Green: Code green means emergency activation.

Code White: Code white means evacuation.

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?
I understand.

Do you acknowledge that applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Hospital Staff role?
Yes I understand, and agree to 100% dedication to the hospital.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are authorized to attend or you will be punished?
I understand I am authorized to attend training when online or I will be punished.

Do you acknowledge that you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?
I understand, and I will not take things OOCly.

In-Character (IC) Section

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us about your character; how do they look, what makes them unique?

Jakun Okubo is a jolly young man who is 5’0, with wavy light brown hair, clear skin, light brown eyes with blue colored contacts, and he loves to dress casually. He appears to be happy about everything that happens, unless there is something unfortunate. He really likes to show other people to be happy, appreciate everything, and to not take life for granted. He tries his best to set a good example for everyone.

What are they like on and off the job?
Like I said before, Jakun is a jolly young man. He is always doing his best to make everyone feel comfortable around him. He loves to take care of everyone, making sure everyone is safe and happy whether it’s on or off the job. Jakun is very outgoing, so he likes to make conversation a lot. If there is anyone he does not get along with, the only thing he would do is just ignore them. He tries his best to always stay positive, and try not to look at the negative.

Outlook on their co-workers? Plans for the future?
Jakun treats his co-workers as if he was their own mom. He is always very respectful towards them. He hopes that all of his fellow workers follow their dreams, whether they are in the hospital with him or not. He tries his best to treat co-workers like he has known them for years.

He has always wanted to be a medical worker, though if he ever retires, he will definitely come back for more. If there is any point in time Jakun wants to try something else, he will go forward with his dreams, and do whatever makes him happy, and comfortable. Although, he hopes to have a very long career in the medical field.

Does your character have any past / current mental and or physical illnesses we should take acknowledgment to?
Jakun has experienced some panic attacks before, they are mainly when there is severe weather. This should not be an issue to his work though, as he has learned how to calm himself when needed. He is also noticing that he has been less frightened than when he was younger.

BACKSTORY
(Make sure this biography/lore has 100+ words.)

Jakun Okubo was born and raised in Tokyo of Japan. He was born with very short curly light brown hair, and beautiful skin as his parent's say. His parents raised him in a family apartment with his two younger brothers along with him. His mother and father were business people, but they were focused more on giving Jakun and his brothers a fun life than a luxury life. His childhood went great with his two younger brothers, it was a very happy apartment. Until his teenage years, his father had passed away and this left Jakun and his brothers very sad. Their dad was like a best friend to them, and having him gone.. What were they to do now? Jakun continued middle school life with his younger brothers, eventually everything picked back up. Their mother did an amazing job cheering them up, and giving them a continued fun life. Eventually, all the three brothers including Jakun reached highschool in Karukara. Jakun discovered many career opportunities, he even discovered being a medical worker is one of his dream jobs. He continued to live through highschool with careers in the back of his head, but then he realised he wanted to join college at the end of his senior year. He applied to college, and got accepted! Jakun was very happy with this new accomplishment, and now he wants to keep working in school until he reaches his career goal.

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Characters Full Name:

Jakun Corey Okubo

Characters Title (e.g, Mr. Mrs. Miss):
Mr.

Characters Given Name(s):
Jakun Corey Okubo

Characters Preferred Name:
Jakun is fine.

Characters Age:
19 years old.

Characters Gender:
Jakun is male.

Characters Religious Domination:
Jakun does not have any religious following. He only goes by his own beliefs.

Characters Marital Status:
Jakun is actually currently a widow.

Characters Nationality:
Japanese

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Years of Residency:

Jakun’s residency is 5 years.

Working Experience(s):
Jakun has actually not had any job working experiences, although he reads books every day about doctoring.
He is learning how to treat patients, and how to deal with them. Whenever he gets the chance to help somebody when
a doctor isn't around, he tries to help with what he knows, currently, he knows a lot about being a doctor,
and he hopes he can benefit other people from this one day.

Academic Degree:
Bachelor's degree

Year of Graduation:

Major(s):
Communications, and Nursing.

Minor(s):
Psychology, and political science.

Native Languages:
Japanese

Other Languages:
German

NOTE
Thank you so much for having the time to read my application! Accepted or not, you took the time out of your day to read it, so thank you for the opportunity!​

6Pancake

Level 228
Administrator
Hospital Lead
Authorization Team
6Pancake
6Pancake
Omega+
denied.

- After reviewing this application, the hospital higher-up team has decided to deny this application.
- You may re-apply when the applications are being reviewed again.

Users who are viewing this thread