BabyBoyRP
Notable
Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name):

JakeyGarciaa

Previous bans:
No previous bans.

Describe your activity on the server?:
I am active most of the time, all in my spare time, and I have a lot of spare time.

Which time zone are you in?:
I am in CST.

Do you have discord? If so what is it?:
Jakey#4963

Do you have a microphone [Obligatory]:
Yes! I do.

List your current and past applications:

Chanel’s Intern Application (Retracted)
https://schoolrp.net/threads/chanels-intern-application.41257/

Jakey’s Animal Whitelist Request (Accepted)
https://schoolrp.net/threads/jakeys-animal-whitelist-request.40771/

Jakun’s German Language Application (Accepted)
https://schoolrp.net/threads/jakaays-language-application.19551/

What experiences do you have with Detail RP?:
I do have a lot of experience in detail RP, I focus on a lot of other peoples detail RP,
and I try my best to input as much detail as I can because if not, where is the fun?

What is your motivation to apply for EMS and how will you benefit our medical team?:
I will benefit the medical team by learning how to care for others on injuries, mental health, and of course the more medical people the better! My motivation would be my character's family, if they ever have injuries or something, I would be able to care for them as I would be certified in medicine.

Which medical role are you applying for? (e.g: Surgeon, Doctor, Nurse, Psychiatrist):
I am applying to be a doctor.

Specify your knowledge for the role you’re applying for:
As a doctor, it is my duty to care for hurt or unstable people. It is my job to take in any patient in need of medical help, or medical emergency. It is also my job to do the best I can to cure, or treat any patient, and try to get the best possible outcome after medicine.

Categorize all the functions of the EMS and tell us what each of them does:
EMS’s job is to make sure everyone in Karakura is healthy physically, and mentally.

Surgeon
A surgeon is the only person who is allowed to do surgery on patients in need of surgical help. But they can also do things such as being a doctor or nurse.

Doctor
It’s the doctor's job to figure out what’s going on with the patient and discover what's the best thing to do to treat them. They can try to cure a patient, but they can also treat a patient by offering
surgical help, mental help, or offering medicine.

Nurse
A nurse's job is to care for the patients who are in minor help or patients who are in recovery.
They may run tests, check vitals, or assist a doctor's patient.

Are you aware of the basic medical emergency colour codes? If so, with their meanings, specify all those you’re aware of:

Code Red: Code red usually means fire or smoke. Someone may have smelled, or seen smoke in the building.

Code blue: Code blue means that there is a patient who needs immediate help, as their life may be in danger.

Code Black: Code black means bomb threat. Either staff of the hospital or police have detected an active bomb around the hospital.

Code Silver: Code silver means there is, or may be an active shooter on hospital grounds.

Code Pink: Code pink means that there was an infant or child abduction.

Code Orange: Code orange means that there is a hazardous material or spill incident.

Code Violet: Code violet means that there is a violent, or combative individual.

Code Yellow: Code yellow means disaster.

Code Brown: Code brown means there is severe weather.

Code Green: Code green means emergency activation.

Code White: Code white means evacuation.

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?
Yes, I acknowledge that I will be demoted at any given time if accepted.

Do you acknowledge that applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Hospital Staff role?
Yes, I understand that I am agreeing to be one hundred percent dedicated to the hospital staff role.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are authorized to attend or you will be punished [Demoted]?
Yes, I understand that I will be punished if I do not attend the training that is being held while I am online.

Do you acknowledge that you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?
Yes, I am not to take things OOCLY when dealing with these things.

In-Character (IC) Section

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us about your character, how they look, what makes them unique?

Jakun Okubo is a male who loves to dress casually, he would have light brown eyes, with light blue contacts in, and he would have light brown hair. He seems excited about everything, happy about everything, he really is a jolly young man.

What is he like on and off the job?
Whether it’s on or off the job, Jakun tends to be joyful all the time. He loves to stay professional in his career. He loves to treat everyone like he was their own mother.

Outlook on his co-workers? Plans for the future?
Jakun also treats co-workers as if he was their own mom! He is very respectful to other staff around him. Being a medical worker has always been one of Jakun’s future dream jobs. If he ever wants to retire, he will, but he will always come back for more!

Does your character have any past / current mental and or physical illnesses we should take acknowledgment to?
Jakun has had a panic attack here and there, it isn’t as bad as before, he actually is doing a lot better. The thing that triggers his panic attacks is mainly thunder sounds, but this shouldn’t affect his job.

BACKSTORY

Jakun Okubo was born and raised in Tokyo of Japan. He was born with very short curly light brown hair, and beautiful skin as his parents say. His parents raised him in a family apartment with his two younger brothers along with him. His mother and father were business people, but they were focused more on giving Jakun and his brothers a fun life than a luxurious life. His childhood went great with his two younger brothers, it was a very happy apartment. Until his teenage years, his father had passed away and this left Jakun and his brothers very sad. Their dad was like a best friend to them and having him gone.. What were they to do now? Jakun continued middle school life with his younger brothers, eventually, everything picked back up. Their mother did an amazing job cheering them up, and giving them a continued fun life. Eventually, all the three brothers including Jakun reached high school in Karukara. Jakun discovered many career opportunities, he even discovered being a medical worker is one of his dream jobs. He continued to live through high school with careers in the back of his head, but then he realized he wanted to join college at the end of his senior year. He applied to college, and got accepted! Jakun was very happy with this new accomplishment, and now he wants to keep working in school until he reaches his career goal.

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Characters Full Name:

Jakun Corey Okubo

Characters Title (e.g, Mr. Mrs. Miss):
Mr.

Characters Given Name(s):
Jakun Corey Okubo

Characters Preferred Name:
Jakun is fine.

Characters Age:
19 years old.

Characters Gender:
Male

Characters Religious Domination:
He doesn't follow any religion. He only goes by his beliefs.

Characters Marital Status:
Engaged.

Characters Nationality:
Japanese

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Years of Residency:

Jakun’s residency is 5 years.

Working Experience(s):
He doesn't have any working experience, but I hope this can be his first one,
and it will be a good outcome.

Academic Degree:
Bachelor's degree.

Year of Graduation:

Major(s):
Communications, and Nursing.

Minor(s):
Psychology, and political science.

Native Languages:
Japanese

Other Languages:
German​

6Pancake

Level 233
Administrator
Hospital Lead
Media Coordinator
6Pancake
6Pancake
Omega+
DENIED
We appreciate that you are applying for EMS however your application has been denied.

Users who are viewing this thread