James V. Murasakino's Police Application

Ryliana Rose

Level 1
KARAKURA POLICE DEPARTMENT POLICE OFFICER APPLICATION

Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name): DICE_Elendil

Discord Name & Tag: Nashido Murasakino#1343

Previous bans: None

Describe your activity on the server: roams around the server for hours trying to make friends Is always broke on yen, Likes to See Easteregg Areas In The Whole Server and discover Them.

Which timezone are you in? Pacific Time

List your current and past IC/OOC faction applications:

What is your motivation for applying?: Keeping Karakura Safe From Harm

What knowledge do you have of Police Work? Keeping A low profile Near Gang Areas And Informing Police About Them.

Why is Police important to SchoolRP? Without Cops Karakura Would belong to the Criminals And everyone would never be safe.

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time? Yes

Do you acknowledge that by applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Police Officer role? Yes

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are needed to attend or you will be punished? Yes

In-Character (IC) Section?

SECTION 1: CHARACTER INFORMATION

Character's Full Name: Nashido Murasakino

Character's age (if accepted): 19

Character's gender & pronouns: Male/Military

Character's Academic Background
(Grade-12/Bachelors/Masters/PhD): Grade 12

What languages are you proficient in besides Japanese? English

Describe your character; how they look, what makes them unique? A soldier 7.1 inches, this soldier wears A Helmet, this soldier is part of the no-pat Specialized forces, these soldiers can hack Others/Be Useful In any way Necessary.

How does your character act in a professional/casual situation? Strong And Brave Until Other K.P.D Arrives.

What is their outlook on the idea of co-workers & teamwork? Always Teamwork Because K.P.D Is A Reponsibility Co-Workers And K.P.D Both Are The Reason Why Karakura Is Safe And sound.

Do you see yourself as a leader or a follower? Why? I see myself as a Leader Because Keeping Karakura Safe is a number one priority Since Theres Alot of gang activity In Karakura.

BACKSTORY (100+ words) James Edwards Assists the cops of a gang they know of. james then goes undercover in gang area, Afterwards of hearing the gang members talking, James then sneaks out of the gang area Then Heads to The K.P.D and informs them about what the gangs are doing. eventually helping the K.P.D arrest the gangs.
?

SECTION 2: GENERAL KNOWLEDGE

Can you legally own a pocket knife in Karakura? no

Name 5 medical items that do NOT require a prescription Bandages, Canes, Eye Patches Birth Control and cough syrup

If you see your co-workers physically abusing an inmate, what should you do? Stop Them From Abusing others And Help/Assist Inmate.

What should you do if you see your co-worker being assaulted? Pull out my handgun and Assist my co worker till he/she is safe and sound.

What do you do if you find out that your co-worker is corrupt and is helping criminal organizations? Inform the police About it And Get My Co worker Arrested and sent to prison.

How would you react to a criminal trying to bribe you? i would find them for bribeing me<---Police Officer and be Very Upset And Would Give Them A Warning along with a 10k fine If they bribe me again.

KARAKURA POLICE DEPARTMENT INTERNSHIP APPLICATION

Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game-Name): DICE_Elendil

Time spent on SchoolRP: 2/3 months

Describe your activity on SchoolRP: Not Often I only play at night 3:00AM - 6:00AM pacific time
I love to make friends Improve My Attributes and roam around The server For Hours i also love to Play Soccer Fields/Beach.

Which timezone are you in? Pacific Time

In-Character (IC) Section

Character Name: James Edwards

Character Age: 19

Character knowledge of Law: Grade 12

Characters IC phone number: (030)-455-6274

Is your character over 2 months old OOCly? (Required): Yes

Is your character affiliated with any gangs or illegal activity?: No

Does your character carry a criminal record, if so, what?: No

Do you understand the general information regarding interns? (Listed under the #Internship channel in the KPD disocrd): Yes

Last edited:

Yonio

Level 328
YonioTheNacho
YonioTheNacho
Omega+
DENIED
Thank you for applying for KPD. Unfortunately, the higher-up team and I
have decided to deny this application for the following reasons

- Your application lacks too much information. We suggest getting to know more
about other factions as well as the community as a whole before re-applying​

Users who are viewing this thread