mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Denied Janitor Application: ppersona/ Sommer Courtenay

ppersona

Level 0

[OOC section]

In Game Name:
ppersona

School Employee Role you are Applying For: Janitor.

How often do you log onto the server?: I log into the server daily, usually around 12-9.

Do you have discord?: Yes, I do: ppersona #2914

Do you have a microphone?: Yes, I do.

Have you ever been banned, If yes when and why?: I’ve never been banned, and don’t plan to anytime in the future. I believe that following the guidelines of School RP shows respect to the Staff and fellow players.

Can you ensure that you will often come on: I can ensure that I will come on School RP daily and fulfill my desired job. In addition, I’ll check the School RP Thread daily.

Do you recognise that you can be ICly fired?: I do recognise that this is possible. Similar to my perspective on being kicked or banned I plan on following the rules and regulations of my job with much admiration.

In as much detail as possible, describe the role of your chosen school employee: The role of janitor is a role in the school community which is essential. Janitors clean up after accidents or spills and keep children in the right direction for the most success as possible. They’re a superintendent in between classes while cleaning the halls, bathrooms or other rooms of need. Daily, they work after school to make sure the school is in best condition for the students and staff to use. Janitors mop and sweep the floors daily to make sure dirt and grime doesn’t build up from all the attendants at school. They disinfect the bathroom sinks and toilets with a bleach type of disinfectant, along with cleaning the mirrors and stalls of writing or graffiti done by students. Depending on the gender of the janitor, they always keep utmost respect for the bathrooms they clean, making sure there’s no students in the rooms before they clean. While cleaning the classrooms they wipe down the chalkboards with a liquid solution, clean all gum, marker or dirt off from the desks and chairs. They additionally clean the floors of the classrooms. While the seasons change, the jobs of a janitor changes. In the spring, there’s more mud and dirt that shoes bring in from outdoors so the floors will be harder to clean, meaning that more effort will be needed to mop and sweep them. In the winter, similar to spring, snow will be brought into the school by winter boots and coats which will eventually turn into water, thus meaning that the floors will be more mandatory to clean immediately. In addition to snow being brought into the school, they shovel snow outside. Keeping students safe is always the number one priority as a supervisor at school, thus breaking up fist fights and verbal fights is an important role of the school janitor.

Do you have any past experience in this type of roleplay?: I have some previous roleplay experience. My friends and I had a private server that we roleplayed on quite frequently. In addition, I had friends that have been janitors, and they briefly explained the majority of the role to me.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?: As I said, a friend of mine has quite a bit of experience roleplaying as a janitor which he has shared with me. Roleplay in general, I have quite a bit of experience. I’ve been an active member of School RP since October 2019.

Are you familiar with what your job does? If so, describe it:

[Situations]

During a workshift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how do you react?:
I calmly ask them to stop, not showing any sign of retaliation. If the behaviour proceeds I’ll bring them to the office or front desk where a superintendent of higher standings will take them into their hands.

You are doing a hazadrous job requested by the School Principal, how do you react?:
If the hazardous job is requested by the School Principal, I would complete the task of hand. If the principal gave me the job I would trust them and fulfill the job to my highest potential without putting others at risk.

Another school employee is doing something very dangerous on the job or acting out of order, how do you react?:
I would confront them about the actions they’re doing and how it’s putting others at risk. I would start with words and try to calm them down and understand why they’re doing the dangerous job or why they’re acting out of order and if talking to them doesn’t work, or they ignore me and keep acting dangerously I would have to resort to reporting them to the higher administrations and calling them to help me in the situation. If absolutely needed, I can use a small amount of physical restraint.

[IC section]

Applicant Name: Sommer Courtenay

Chosen Job: Janitor

Motivation for Joining KHS: I want to give back to the school that I grew up in and made so many memories in. Making sure that the school I have so many fond memories in is always clean and accessible to students will bring me happiness knowing I’m indirectly helping them make more joyful moments.

Age (Minimum age is 25): 25

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?: I believe that I would be a helpful and respected asset to the KHS community. I have experience IRL with the job of a janitor by watching their job in school. I go on School RP daily and will respect the authority of other people.

Last edited:

suneaterchan

Level 105
Thank you for applying!

══════════════════

Unfortunately, your application has been DENIED.

- I currently find you unsuitable for your chosen role.

╔══════════════╗

- Good luck in the future if you wish to re-apply!
- DM Sun#0040 over Discord if you have any questions.

╚══════════════╝​

Users who are viewing this thread