mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Denied Janitor Application

Superr

Level 0
[OOC section]

In Game Name: iISuperrIi

School Employee Role you are Applying For: School Janitor

How often do you log onto the server?: I am usually on a fair amount of time. However, if I have other commitments I cannot be on. I am pretty much active on discord everyday.

Do you have discord?: Yes.

Do you have a microphone?: Yes.

Have you ever been banned, If yes when and why?:

I believe I was banned for FailRP around a year ago. Since then I have not been banned and I do not plan to be.

Can you ensure that you will often come on:

Yes, I can ensure that I will be on. I will notify the relevant person if I cannot be on.

Do you recognise that you can be ICly fired?:

Yes, I recognise that I can be fired in character, for breaking any rules and regulations. I will take extra consideration to ensure that I do not.

In as much detail as possible, describe the role of your chosen school employee:

The role of a janitor is to primarily clean and maintain small elements of the school building so that it is of an acceptable standard. A janitor must ensure that health and safety regulations are followed as failure to do so could cause injury to building occupiers.

A janitor can do, but is not limited to doing the following practices;

• Sweeping and Moping floors; This is to maintain cleanliness standards, it is also to help stop the spread of disease.
  • Emptying Trash; Ensuring all trash bins are emptied and disinfected.
  • Disinfecting Contaminated Equipment; Such as, science equipment, food equipment.
  • Cleaning Windows and Mirrors
  • Servicing Restrooms; Making sure all restrooms have the appropriate equipment and that minor plumbing leaks are sorted.
  • Mowing Lawns and Trimming Shrubbery; This is not only to make it look nice, but to ensure the entire school grounds are safe.
  • Identifying and Reporting Possible Repairs; For instance if a major fault is identified, the appropriate people will be notified.
  • Shovelling Snow from the Sidewalk

The role of the janitor is to generally not get involved with students, however if required for specific purposes (such as; work experience programs) my character will get involved.

Do you have any past experience in this type of roleplay?:

I don’t have experience of a janitor role, however I believe I am capable of doing relatively detailed actions for this role, for example;

/me squeezing lemon pledge disinfectant into a mop bucket with his right hand, with the left hand he would reach for a mop, then beginning to mop the floor

/me positioning a yellow “cleaning in progress” sign next to the the cleaned floor

/me using both of hands to pick up the mop bucket and mop

(Walks away with mop bucket and mop)

-

/me positioning his left hand onto to the tap to turn of the localised water supply

/me squeezing a small amount of epoxy solution onto his right hand, pushing it into the pipe to fix the broken pipe

(5 min later)

/me positioning both of his hands onto the tap for the localised water supply, to turn it back on

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:

I have roleplayed for a long time and been apart of many different scenarios in a wide array of situations. This ranges from SchoolRP to MythicalRp. I believe I can roleplay anything (unless it’s combat, because I’m terribly bad and I need to work on that). I understand the fundamental elements of RP.

Are you familiar with what your job does? If so, describe it:

Yes, I have described it in a moderate amount of detail above, however I will highlight the key jobs a janitor does.

• To maintain cleanliness within the school
  • Performing basic maintenance
  • To follow all health and safety rules
  • To make sure the school is presentable

[Situations]

During a workshift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how do you react?:

Adyn, generally doesn’t arise to situations unless pushed to a breaking point, so if it is the odd pathetic comment, he shall not react. However, if Adyn is pushed to the very edge, he could possibly snap and react in a negative way, but before that happens he shall inform a relevant staff member of the situation and make sure it is rectified for continuing anything else.

You are doing a hazadrous job requested by the School Principal, how do you react?:

From a young age, Adyn tried his best at everything, however he always feared he could not succeed. But, Adyn is a people pleaser, so he would probably attempt the hazardous job, even if it would affect his own health. Adyn would never compromise the safety of school students, so if it came to that he would refuse.

Another school employee is doing something very dangerous on the job or acting out of order, how do you react?:

If Adyn was to see anything dangerous or suspicious, he would report it to the relevant authority immediately.

[IC section]

Applicant Name: Adyn Valezquez Rowinson

Chosen Job: School Janitor

Motivation for Joining YHS: I lack money, since I quit my job and I haven’t been able to find another job and I need to support myself. I have an alcohol and prescription drug issue and I need to pay for therapy in order to solve this. I hope you will take this into consideration.

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:

I believe everyone is given a equal chance, so I don’t really know. I would really like to continue the character i used for the police officer role as I believed it had depth. I understand I did quit that role after one week, however this is a much simpler role, that involves little if any training and I feel a school employee role is better for me at the moment.

Infold

Level 153
Hello, @Superr,
Today on 21st November 2018, I've decided after thoroughly looking at your application my verdict on you becoming a Janitor Karakura High School. You'll find the positives and negatives bullet pointed - and my judgement below:

- Your application is detailed for this role.
- Your application's format follows the rules and regulations.
- Your formatting and structuring of the application meets the rules and regulations as well.
- Your application is very detailed and you know you're applicable for this role.
- Evidently, you're ready however..,.

Denied
- You have been beaten for this role by another player as this was the last spot available.
- You may re-apply or apply for a job in seven [7] days.

Users who are viewing this thread