imdaalex
imdaalex
Notable+
In Game Name: imdaalex

School Employee Role you are Applying For: Janitor

How often do you log onto the server?: Mostly every day

Do you have discord? Yes, I do IM_DA_ALEX#6119

Do you have a microphone? Yes I do

Have you ever been banned, If yes when and why?: I was banned for glitching back in 2018

Can you ensure that you will often come on: Yes I can

Do you recognize that you can be ICly fired?: Of course

In as much detail as possible, describe the role of your chosen school employee: A janitor's job is to restock the toilets. clean the school hallways, lunch cafeteria, classrooms and toilets By either scrubbing, sweeping, mopping or dusting. they also have to empty trash. Basically make sure the school is as clean as it can be so the students can work in a clean workspace.

Do you have any past experience in this type of roleplay?: Not really but I know most of the things a janitor does so I think I can do quite well

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?: Yes, I have been a waiter at a restaurant and a security guard at a bar.

Are you familiar with what your job does? If so, describe it: A janitor's job is to restock the toilets. clean the school hallways, lunch cafeteria, classrooms and toilets By either scrubbing, sweeping, mopping or dusting. they also have to empty trash. Basically make sure the school is as clean as it can be so the students can work in a clean workspace.

[Situations]

During a workshift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how do you react?: I'd try to calm the student and ask him why he is acting this way if that doesn't work I'd give him a warning and if he doesn't stop I'd tell a nearby teacher/principal and hopefully, they can sort out the situation.

You are doing a hazardous job requested by the School Principal, how do you react?:
As it is my duty to do what the principal tells me, I'd make sure there are no students nearby that can get hurt and try to keep calm then do the task as he told me.

Another school employee is doing something very dangerous on the job or acting out of order, how do you react?: I'd get all the students out of the room and tell him to stop what he's doing and let him know that he's putting both himself and the students in danger then I would tell the principal or another teacher.

[IC section]
Applicant Name:
Troy Jonse
Chosen Job: Janitor

Motivation for Joining KHS:
Age (Minimum age is 25):
25 year's old

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
I think I should be accepted over the others because I am going to dedicate my time to this job, I'd love having a new form of RP as I've never been a janitor before neither have I worked at the school, I think I can do well and I'd love a little challenge. I also think that this can help me get better at roleplay overall.

Last edited:

suneaterchan

Level 105
Thank you for applying!

══════════════════

Unfortunately, your application has been DENIED.
- I currently do not find you suitable for your chosen role.

╔══════════════╗

- Good luck in the future if you wish to re-apply!
- DM Sun#0040 over Discord if you have any questions.

╚══════════════╝​

Users who are viewing this thread