Out-Of-Character Information
In Game Name:
IlpyoPark​
Do you have discord?
Burger Dutch#1470​
Have you ever been banned, If yes when and why?:
No​
Describe your activity on the server & on the forums?:
I'm pretty active on the server (around 2-5 hours) but I've only made one forum post.​
School Employee Role you are Applying For:
Janitor
In as much detail as possible, describe the role of your chosen school employee:
As a janitor, my role is to ensure the cleanliness of the school and to perform routine maintenance. I would need to make sure that the school is in tip-top shape and everything is safe for the children. I would also use the required equipment to get the job completed as efficiently and safely as possible.
Do you recognise that you can be ICly fired?:
Yes, I understand that I can be fired from my job in-game. I will do my best to ensure that doesn't happen to me because I will be the best janitor possible, and make sure my employers know they made the right decision to hire me.​
Do you understand how to seriously roleplay?:
I have read the SRP rules, so yes I know how to seriously roleplay.
What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
I've been on other roleplay servers but SRP is by far the best one I have played on and I'm on it for at least two hours when I'm available.​
Link(s) to any previous applications on the server?:
N/A
Situations
During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how do you react?:
I would act very professionally and tell him to stop, if it happens again with the same student or he doesn't listen when I tell him to stop, I will talk to a teacher or another staff member with more authority over the students and see what they can do about it.​
You are doing a hazardous job requested by the School Principal, how do you react?:
I will try my best to get the job done safely, if I realize that the job is too dangerous I will notify them immediately and see what happens from there.​
Another school employee is doing something very dangerous on the job or acting out of order, how do you react?:
If another school employee were acting dangerously or out of order on the job, I will immediately tell them to stop doing what they are doing and take control of the situation. If that doesn't work I would contact the principal and have him handle the situation.​
When in the employee break room, how does your character act?
He would act very friendly towards his co-workers and engage in conversation regularly. He would also encourage and support any co-workers who are having a bad day and make sure that they turn that frown upside-down.​
Provide us with at least 3 detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me would grab the mob and dip it into the water, making it wet. He would begin mopping in a left to right motion in order to clean the floor.
/me he would grab his mop with 2 hands vertical to one another pulling it from the storage room
/me he would inspect the room for any uncleanliness and dirty sports or anything out of order. He would then begin cleaning the dirty areas.

In-Character Section
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

Full Name:
Renji Alstrom
Age (Minimum age is 25): 28
Title (Mr,Mrs,Miss): Mr.Alstrom

Academic Degree: Bachelor's Degree in English
Year of Graduation: 2014
Major(s): English
Minors: Biology
Backstory
Renji Alstrom was born in 1992 in Estonia. His parents abandoned him immediately after he was born and he was adopted by Nobu Alstrom. He found that he had an extreme aptitude for cleaning and he was one of the best janitors out there even as a child. The fact that his biological parents abandoned him motivated him because he thought that the reason he was abandoned was that he wasn't good enough (even though he was a newborn when it happened. His love for cleaning knows no bounds he loves it even more than the man who adopted him, it is his passion. He lives and breathes cleanliness. He is cleanliness incarnate and he will stop at nothing to make the world a better and cleaner place. He is a very outgoing and friendly person and he will help anyone in need. As a young boy, he was taught that he should always help people even if he isn't rewarded because that is your duty as a human being. Not all heroes wear capes and Renji is a perfect example of this, he will always go out of his way to protect people and make sure that his job gets done as a janitor. There will be no stain uncleaned when he is on the job. He is also a family man and spends a lot of time with his brothers, sisters, cousins, aunts, uncles, and especially his adoptive father. He enjoys hanging around people in general and constantly emits a happy vibe that always puts his peers in a good mood. Nobu is very proud of his son because of how good of a cleaner he is and what an upstanding citizen he is. Nobu could never imagine why anyone would abandon a child but he is glad that the kid he adopted was Renji.
Motivation for Joining KHS:
He is motivated to join KHS because he wants to make his father proud and become the greatest janitor of all time and prove that he isn't worthless and that he truly amounts to something.​
Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
I should be accepted over other applicants because I would take the job very seriously and constantly work my hardest to please my employer and co-workers and make them see that he was really the right choice for the job.​
Extra​
Additional notes about your application (if any):
Do you have any questions?:
No​

KimiNoUso

Level 339
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
DENIED
Thank you for applying, however I have decided to deny this application.

- Your application lacked details in areas, specifically the scenarios and main Out-Of-Character section; you may re-apply in 7 days.
- If you have any questions regarding your application, DM me on discord: @KimiNoUso#9999.​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread