mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Denied Janitor Application

What is your Minecraft username?: zZyre_

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?): levi#6409

Have you ever been banned (If yes when and why?): I got banned for ERP, it was because, at the time, I didn't know what F2B was.

What is your timezone?: UCT +2

Describe your activity on the server: I play every day but I have school for 3 hours throughout the weekdays.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?: yes

School Employee Role you are applying for?: School Janitor

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for: A janitor cleans/maintains the school's health, janitors can sometimes also do maintenance and security.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?: I've been playing for quite some time now and I play almost every day, all day.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server: https://schoolrp.net/threads/college.34798/

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level): Grade 12

Situations
/*Do not mention use of FearRP*/

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:
He'd first tell the boy/girl that cursing on school grounds is not allowed and if the boy/girl carries on he will give them a warning of detention if they carry on, if they still carry on cursing, my character will go to a teacher/receptionist/principal and report the student's behavior to them.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?: My character will attempt to break up the fight and if he is not able to break up the fight he will go and get a teacher.

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?: he'd confront the employee and say that what she/he is doing is very inappropriate and if they carry on, my character will report her/him to the principal.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act? He'd be calm, just taking a break, maybe eating if he is hungry or talking to another employee.

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me He'd reach for his broom, whipping it out and sweeping the hallways while inspecting the ground for dirt
/me He'd reach into his pocket pulling out a cloth, he'd be carrying a spray bottle of disinfectant, he'd apply pressure on the switch, spraying out a splash of disinfectant, as soon as the disinfectant hit the (whatever he is cleaning at the time eg: floor, wall, table) he'd put the cloth on top of the disinfectant, doing circular motions rubbing the disinfectant into the (floor/wall/table/chair).
/me he'd walk around looking at every object around the school checking for dirt on them, if he found dirt he would quickly whip out his disinfectant and cloth and start cleaning the dirty area

In-Character Section
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

Full Name:
Darren H. Katzer
Age (Minimum age is 25): 40
Title (Mr,Mrs,Miss): Mr. Katzer

Academic Degree: Bachelor
Year of Graduation:2000
Major(s): Maths and business
Minors: English and biology

Backstory
Darren was brought up in a poor household, his father was a farmer and his mother was a teacher, they didn't make enough money to support their family so they forced Darren to take extra jobs to help support his family. At first, Darren found a job of being a server at a restaurant and he hated it so he quit to find go a better job than he actually liked, he went around applying for different jobs but sadly he never found one that he likes. When Darren turned 23 he moved to Karakura and he tried being a Janitor for an office and he actually liked it so he looked online for any Janitor applications at a school and when he saw the application for being a Janitor at the school of Karakura, he tried applying and got accepted, all his life his family wanted him to open a store but Darren wanted to become a janitor, it was his dream job and Darren's dream became true and he became a janitor at the school. He worked cleaning every day and making enough money to support himself and his family. Darren really enjoyed his job of being the janitor and he stayed as a janitor as his job for a very long time. One day someone told his family that his job currently was being the school's janitor, his family didn't believe it, until they confronted Darren about it. When Darren admitted to being a school's janitor and his family was very disappointed with him and they ceased contact with Darren, he was extremely upset and wanted to show his family that his job as a janitor was incredible. Darren worked his hardest to show his family that it was a good job and at this moment he is working his hardest and trying to show his family that he made the right career decision.

Motivation for Joining KHS:
Having a job to become more knowledgeable of the world and to get an idea of how to make money and how hard I have to work.

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"): N/A

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?: I will do my best at my character's job and I will not let the school down, I will work at the highest standards and respect the other employees and students.

KimiNoUso

Level 339
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Denied
Thank you for applying, however, your School Employee application won't be accepted today.

After carefully reading through your application, I have found a few errors that could be improved upon should you decide to re-apply:
-
Your application lacks detail, please ensure you're detailing your responses to all of the questions supplied in the format.

DM me on Discord if you have any questions regarding your application: @KimiNoUso#9999

Users who are viewing this thread