mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Janitor School Employee

osososo101

Level 1
What's your Minecraft Username?: osososo101
What's the title of your suggestion?: Janitor School Employee

What's your suggestion?:
Their could be a new school employee role called "Janitor". They could clean the bathrooms, floors, and shovel snow. They could be paid 50k - 150k an ooc month and have the regular 6 hours is 50k+.

How will this benefit the server and community?:
This would benefit the server and community by bringing more realism and having another school employee role to apply for. This would also add another to use the bathrooms.

Level 71
Dojoro
Dojoro
Fundraiser+
What's your Minecraft Username?: osososo101
What's the title of your suggestion?: Janitor School Employee

What's your suggestion?:
Their could be a new school employee role called "Janitor". They could clean the bathrooms, floors, and shovel snow. They could be paid 50k - 150k an ooc month and have the regular 6 hours is 50k+.

How will this benefit the server and community?:
This would benefit the server and community by bringing more realism and having another school employee role to apply for. This would also add another to use the bathrooms.
I see your new to the forums and I'm guessing srp. Caretaker's are seen as janitor's, this role existed in the past but was removed. -1.

DarkEclipic

Level 162
Community Team
Lore Team
DarkEclipic
DarkEclipic
Omega+

Caretakers takeover this position, plus we do not need any more school faculty roles. We have SO MANY already

philbertman42

Level 140
philbertman42
philbertman42
Notable
It's not uncommon for Japanese schools to actually delegate most janitorial duties to the students rather than hiring specialized employees, since the Japanese typically keep their public areas mostly clean. This means nothing in the context of a very westernized version of a Japanese setting like Karakura, but I just wanted to be a nerd for a few sentences.

Also there's no roleplay involved with being a janitor, it would be the most blatant "I'm just applying for faculty to get adult" role in the entire lineup.

KimiNoUso

Level 342
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Denied
Thank you for your suggestion! After discussing this with the team we have decided to decline it.

- You can apply for this role as 'Caretaker'. We removed the Janitor tag because there simply wasn't enough duties for it, so Caretaker was introduced to solve the issue.​

Users who are viewing this thread