jaole

School Employee Role you are Applying For: Chef

How often do you log onto the server?: About 6/7 days a week

Do you have discord? No

Do you have a microphone? Yes

Have you ever been banned, If yes when and why?: No

Can you ensure that you will often come on: Yes

Do you recognise that you can be ICly fired?: Yes

In as much detail as possible, describe the role of your chosen school employee: School chefs make and provide healthy lunches for students of various ages. They order the food, they plan healthy eating according to budget, they follow the health protocol, and they make sure that students are paying enough money for the lunch that they can afford.

Do you have any past experience in this type of roleplay?: Yes

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?: I roleplay on various different servers, including: SchoolRP, Creative Fun, and Hypixel.

Are you familiar with what your job does? If so, describe it: I should be familiar, my mom is a school cook.

[Situations]

During a workshift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how do you react?: I try to ignore it.

You are doing a hazadrous job requested by the School Principal, how do you react?: I be as careful as possible, and do the job.

Another school employee is doing something very dangerous on the job or acting out of order, how do you react?: I confront them and fix their mistake.

[IC section]
Applicant Name:
Joel Hansen
Chosen Job: School Chef

Motivation for Joining YHS: I think that I need to get into a job, instead of being unemployed and moderately poor.

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?: I've had family members that were school chefs before, and I would help them out a bit when I was bored.

Lofken

Level 145
Denied
You must include more detailed responses towards the questions given to you. Also there is no such thing as a 17 year old as a "School Chef".
Re-apply in 7 days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread