mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

JASON ANDERSON || CHARACTER BIOGRAPHY

FadedMoonlight

Level 60
✦•······················•✦•······················•✦

[!] OOC AUTHOR'S NOTE [!]

Before we begin, I would like to make note that there are four hidden 'tapes' in this biography. These 'tapes' are short voiced clips using original VAs that will be credited at the bottom of this biography. The 'tapes' give a tiny bit of dialogue between Marilyn Kiyro and Jason Anderson. They are not to be taken ICly unless found in character. (Don't you DARE try to snoop in Jason's apartment.)

The Biography of Jason Anderson

Chapter I: Introduction
"Long did I stand before that blinding light. Eyes shut, fists clenched. This is where my journey would end."
- Jamison Earl Anderson, Solstice, 2019
CURRENT LEGAL NAME: Jason Earl Anderson
SEX:
MALE
BIRTHDAY: DECEMBER 10TH, 199X
HEIGHT: 6'2" - 187cm
WEIGHT: 203lbs - 92kg
BUILD: AVERAGE
RACE / ETHNICITY: CAUCASIAN
EYE COLOR: LIGHT BROWN
"Up there!" Said the Lord, "Look up there!" And so I did. There, the largest tower I had ever set eyes on, bigger than the church, bigger than a skysc****r. It looked as if it could pierce the universe and continue to go up and up and up. There, there is where I needed to go. For better or for worse I would need to work my way up there. But how? The door, the door had been locked! I shivered. There was no way out of this, was there?

Fashion:
Jason isn't exactly one for 'fashion' in a traditional sense. Rather, he seems to wear what makes him comfortable, while also looking professional enough to go to work. Though, his fashion sense has a tad bit of sentimental value. Throughout the winter portions of his career, he dons an overcoat made for him by the late Violet Tea. He wore the exact same overcoat for the entirety of winter. While before her tragic passing, he would sometimes slip into a simple dress shirt or a vest, after, he would refuse to take it off. According to unconfirmed reports, he even slept in it. However, now that time has past, Jason has become comfortable wearing different clothes casually and to work.

Chapter II: Beliefs
"Oh, my boy," said the mechanical man, "This is not just ANY pill! This pill will completely REMOVE your need for dihydrogen oxide!"
- Jamison Earl Anderson, Solstice, 2019
RELIGION: AGNOSTICISM
While not an Atheist, Jason has a very hard time believing in a God. Before coming to Karakura, he identified as an Atheist, but with the spiritual atmosphere of Karakura's Shinsei Seinaru Monastery, Jason had began to become more inquisitive about his beliefs. He doesn't walk the hundred steps very often, but when he does make the trip, he rarely regrets it.

POLITICAL BELIEFS
Jason is always on the side of the law, for better or worse. As a former police officer, he holds deep respect for law enforcement. When it comes to the politics of Karakura, he holds little to no faith in the government. This is due to many factors, including a newspaper showing the disaster that was the fire of Town Hall. All that smoke, all that destruction, just for the building's entrance to be shifted from one side of the street to the other. Jason does not believe that Karakura's politicians have the right mindset for helping the people of the city, rather they wish to line their own pockets as all governments do.

SEXUAL ORIENTATION: ASEXUAL
He isn't batting for one team or the other, Jason just wants to go home. After being educated on the LGBTQ+ community by Faye Jahii, Jason has come to realize that he isn't quite interested in 'the act', not at all if he were being honest with himself. He enjoys romantic relationships, but he does not really feel like getting in bed unless it's for the partner's enjoyment. Jason has never been in a relationship before dating Faye, and never questioned why he hadn't pursued one until he had finally been given the answer he had been looking for all his life.
"Hold on," I pleaded with the lord. "Haven't we done this before? I feel like we have." I placed the bulb under my scarf, wondering if I'd get an answer from the heavenly voice that guided me.

"Yes," They spoke, "Yes we have."

Anger filled the are, I could swear I felt steam coming from my ears, my nose, my mouth. I didn't say anything, I didn't do anything. I simply sat in the cart with my thoughts. My lord had betrayed me, hadn't they? They don't care about me, they simply wish to see where this cart goes. They want to explore every nook and cranny of this dying world while I do all the work. After a huff, a puff and a blow, I calmly asked,

"How many times have we done this?"

"Once before," They responded, "We've only done this one time before."

Chapter III: The Story of Jason Earl Anderson
"DO NOT BE AFRAID TO ASK THEM FOR HELP!" Declared the rusting mechanical mess, extending his rubber tube arms into the dark sky, "THEY SHALL BE YOUR GUIDE."
The first-born of a wealthy author, Jason Earl Anderson is the son of Jamison Earl Anderson. Coming from a wealthy family sounds like it'd be fun, right? Well, just ask Jason, who gave that life up to be a High School teacher in some Detroit look-a-like.

Our stories begin where stories begin. In the Californian sunset. A blonde headed boy is returning from his private-academy when he spots a tall man in a grey suit leaving his house. The boy asks for his name,

"My name is Mr. Grayson." Says the man, "I'm your father's attorney. I just came to remind him about our plaintiff, Ms. Melinda Della Kiyro."

The boy, confused, simply nods and headed inside. Melinda Della Kiyro, he thought to himself. Where had he heard that name before? Well, thanks to the rise of the Internet, it wouldn't be too much of a hassle to find out. What 'big' name such as Della Kiyro would have beef with such an acclaimed author. His fingertip hit 'enter' and a shiver ran down his spine.

Lone Mother of Two Shot Dead In Los Angeles Apartment Complex.

Killed? But Mr. Grayson said... that can't be correct. The boy typed her full name again, hoping for better results, but to no avail.

1 Year After Shooting: Marie and Rami Kiyro Still Missing,
Police Say

The boy's fingertips felt as if they had turned to ice, frozen, unable to move. He sat up from the computer and turned towards his door. His father nowhere to be found. He shouted for him, shouted for his father, but to no avail. The home had been empty, and the boy was left only with the chilling articles of the dead woman who had supposedly wanted to 'sue' his dear old father. He shouted again, and again, and again.

Eventually, he was met with a response, but not of his father, rather, his mother. She asked him what was wrong, why he had been shouting, but the boy refused to talk. Days passed, then weeks, then months, then years. Jason had reached the age of sixteen.

Another encounter with Mr. Grayson. Jason had been walking home from school when he was stopped by the man in the suit. They did not exchange any words, rather Grayson gave Jason an envelope and put his fingertip to his lips. Grayson was never heard from again. Jason opened the envelope, curious as to what was inside. His eyes widened, his body shivered and ached.

Jason hadn't talked to his mother that night, but his
mother had talked to him. She approached him with a quiet voice and spoke softly.
"Jason, I'm going away for awhile, okay?"
Mrs. Anderson never returned.

A year later, Jason would come home to a drunk Jamison, hollering swears at the boy, yelling for him to get the HELL off his property as he sobbed and screamed. Jason tried to bring him a glass of water, but it was smacked away from his hand. His father leaned close to him, and whispered words, engraving them into Jason's brain.
“Jason, I’ve lived a bad life… but you… you were the worst thing I’ve ever done.”

Anger shot through Jason like a hot bullet. He snatched the bottle from Jamison's hand and hit him over the head with it as if it were a blunt weapon. Jamison went limp, and so did Jason's desire to stay. He was convinced that he had just committed second degree murder, and as such packed his things and never looked back.

Though things were not as bad as Jason thought it out to be, his new life was enough of a hassle. He had become room mates with a friend he kept from his school who also decided that riches aren't anything if you don't start in rags. They worked together in the slums of the city as fast-food employees. But Jason wanted to shoot for the stars. A teacher, that's what he wanted to be. He wanted to be kids light in the darkness when there was no hope left. So, Jason decided to take on a degree in
education.

Though, he was quick to realize that he hadn't a way to pay for it. And so, Jason would take on the job that would forever change his life, Jason became a member of the Los Angeles Police Department.

Cop... desk cop. That's what Jason had become, sitting from 9 to 5 doing nothing but writing out paperwork. It was Hell for him, but he was making enough money to pay for college. So he hadn't complained at all. That was until he was delivered a case file on his desk. Melinda Della Kiyro. Jason knew this was it, this was his purpose in life. Not becoming a teacher, but solving the murder. He had ran to his friend, Detective Sebastian Everett and shown him the case file. The detective was cold at first, saying it was time to throw it out. But, Jason and Sebastian decided that maybe this could be worked on... after hours.

It took months, but Jason and Sebastian had cracked the case, leading to an abandoned apartment complex in the south side of the city. They had raised their guns, bought from a pawn shop outside of the city, and went inside. They declared themselves as members of the police, and quickly realized why that wasn't a good idea. A bullet flew past Jason's head, an explosion echoing across the county. Sebastian was quick to duck and push over a table, but a bullet had flown straight through it and pierced his shoulder. He screamed in agony as Jason fired off two shots in the direction of the gunfire, but baring little results.

A bullet, flew into Jason's vest, and he immediately dropped to the ground.
"God, please..." He pleaded with the powers that he didn't believe in. He raised his pistol one more time, and fired a single round... miss.

Jason was attacked from behind, a masked man punched him in the back of the head and fired his gun into Jason's leg, shattering the bone. Agony, complete and utter agony. Jason screamed for his partner, who was promptly shot dead not two seconds after.

"You shouldn't have come..." The masked man spoke softly, "I didn't want any of this..."

Jason's career as a cop ended after that night, though it was tossed around the office that he'd be charged with vigilantism, ultimately the idea was discarded. Jason left the office not saying a word. He thought two words before he exited the building: Why me?

Jason's degree had finally come, though he wasn't getting the send-off he had hoped for. He taught seventh grade for two years, and won't elaborate on his time as a teacher. Ultimately, he came to Karakura with a goal in mind, to tie up the loose end, to meet his
sister and to finally move on. He hoped for that, but hope is often disappointing.
[!] This page of 'Solstice' seemed to be ripped out...

Chapter IV: Relationships
"This is your only chance, do not waste it." The computer said.
Marilyn Kiyro - Sole Survivor - Sister - [ALIVE]
"If it weren't for you, I'd have had no purpose... Now you're gone."

Faye Jahii - Silly Swiftie - Romantic Partner - [ALIVE]
"Sorry..."

Allen Vinogradov-Black - Buddy-Cop? - Friend - [ALIVE]
"I'm sorry for that one night, I didn't know..."

Violet Tea - Flower Grandma - Friend - [DECEASED]
"I wish I could tell you how grateful I was for your company... I'm sorry..."

Asuka Deguchi - Addict - Ex-Co-Worker - [ALIVE]

"I'll cut to the chase, I need whatever you're on and I need it in BULK."
COP - O - TYPE : SORRY COP
You're not just your run of the mill 'solve the mystery' guy, are you? No, you're the SORRY cop. You have to apologize for everything because everything is your fault. And when it's DIRECTLY your fault, you know just how bad it is. Johnny Law is about to tear it up? How about tearing up some papers instead, stop keeping around your entire lesson plan in your cabinet. How about you stop trying to re-live the glory days and do your fucking job, Jason. How about that? Stop sleeping so much, you're ignoring everyone. Apologize!

Play Disco Elysium

[!] THANKS FOR READING! [!]

VA CREDIT:
MARILYN KIYRO:
Anna Kate Hindman
JASON ANDERSON: slipstreamer

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread