mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Jaun-yi Agapov | Biography 1.0 { DECEASED }

Ashtetic

Level 52
Ashtetic
Ashtetic
Omega+
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

download.jpg

Jaun-yi, Agapov.

A girl who is still just new to living in the city of Karakura... Having a very rough childhood soon just leaving everything behind starting all OVER again... which will be discussed later on , . . .

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I have NO current self-screenshots of Jaun-yi at the moment as I had just reshaded her.

Let's start of with Jaunyi's introduction before we start off with anything else !!<3

"Hello there... My name is JaunYi !! I'm currently 20 years old, In college.. I must do say, Karakura , Is a magical place, .. Its truly beautiful, Way beautiful than where I used to live at,
It's.. more so relaxing here, Made tons of new friends, Hoping we could be friends as well .. !! , I'm opened to anything, Venting, Hanging out.. Anything just no killing, Murdering people, Mugging etc.. I'm not that type of person to do that.. That scares me.. if I'm being honest.. , Karakura.. Everyone's so nice here.. , Never expierenced something quite like that before in my past, I'm grateful to have met all of my friends, I don't know what I'd do without them.. , My dream is to become a singer, dancer.. this big influencer.. But that dream of mine probably won't happen, I have two sisters !! .. Mei-Yi Chi and Mun-Hee Chi... But I haven't seen them in AGES, Anyways enough about me, What about you? Introduce yourself, Maybe we can be friends !!"

This is Jaunyi's description !! , May not be accurate to the one in-game due to not putting it in-game yet,

Jaun-Yi : She would stand 5'3 in-front of you, A coconut fragrance scent would follow from behind as she took every step , Her eyes would be this brown color as her hair would be black.. flowing down to her waist, She never has her hair up , She's hates having it up.. , Her skin-tone would be a semi-darkish, white tone, She'd always tend to have cat ears sitting on top of her head, But.. They aren't there when she's wearing some type of hat, She tends to be hyper, Chaotic, Just a BUNDLE of joy.. Firstly she'd be shy when approaching you, Soon.. She'd start to warm up to you, Acting like herself... !!<3

Weight:
150 Ibs.

Height : 5'3

She would be .. in college, As a bachelor as for now

Eye color : Brown.

Hair color + Style :
Her hair would be a black color as her ends would be a lovely pink color as well as half of her frindges.

Date of birth : November 9th

Nationality : Japanese

Sexuality : Lesbian

Family and Relationships . . .

Alive - Arisu Mishimi ( D3_sp41r ) :
"I know we got off on the wrong foot.. , But I'm glad we're now friends !! . . Truly am.. ,
I just hope I don't make those SAME mistakes again... , I'm sorry to you and your friend Lei.. , But.. We sure do have to hang out more, You're fun to hang out with.."

Alive - Yoo-Nah Hwango ( II_Heimdallr_II ) : "
Hii bestieee!! , I'm so glad to have met you. . . You're a friend no one could ever ask for, Although I got you detention that one day. . . I'm still sincerly apolgoize for that.. But you're amazing, Truly.. I love you bestie!!"

Alive - Marise Ienaga ( Novue ) :
"Marise.. The one where all sat on.. With your mouth taped.. I have no regrets on taping your mouth.. ! But HEY ! you let me.. So !! , Also stop plotting on my death .. I'm oh so too young to die .. Only 20 years old.. , We have to hang out more"

Alive - Elizabeth Aslanov ( An old character of mine ) -
"I'm sorry we didn't work out.. Truly Am, But you've changed.. Ever since you've moved over here to karakura , You've changed.. BIG-TIME.. why, What happened to you? PLUS where even ARE YOU? It's like you've disappeared once again, Honestly I'm sick of it . I'm glad we aren't a thing anymore , Because to be honest I feel like you would've done something terrible to me.. I'd say I love you but then again I'd be lying about that, I hope you have a great life Elizabeth"

DEAD - Mun-Hee 'Gia' Laresca Chi.. ( Ashtetic_ ) :
"Mun-Hee.. My beautiful sister.. Whatever god happened to you... So many questions just floating in my head everyday all day, On repeat.. wether or not if you had GOTTEN murdered, Killed.. Or did you do it yourself?.. Some say you did.. But I have a hard tiime believing that you did, Everything went downhill for you when you moved here, You should've stayed.. Maybe then you wouldn't have died, All the people you've met turned against you, Why...? You didn't tell me anything else .. BUT that.. , Oh I miss you dearly..."

? ? ? - Mei-Yi Chi ( Ashtetic_ ) JKSDHF -
"Where have you been Mei.. You were all I had left.. Mom and dad has left.. Mun-Hee left.. Elizabeth turned into a complete nightmare, And then you just decide to disappear like that? , Where are you? Are you dead, Alive? WHO KNOWS .. "

DEAD - Raeleigh Agapov ( Mother .. )
"Mom.. I miss you, I wish to have spent more time with you. . Just.. what happened..? Why do I know nothing of what had happened to ANYONE? .. , Where did my ENTIRE family go? Did you all float into the darkness and never came back to life?.. Or did you also die..?.. Why me..?.."

DEAD - Dmitri Agapov ( Father ) :
"You too.. Where did you all go.. You, Mei-Yi , Mom.. MUN-HEE!?!? YOU ALL DISAPPEARED.. MY WHOLE FAMILY THE PEOPLE I CARED ABOUT THE MOST IN THE WORLD JUST GONE.. You couldn't dare to tell me where you were going with mom before you two died?? , Just where.. You've left me ALL ALONE, With NOBODY but a psychotic ex-girlfriend... I miss you..."

Alive - Sid Omori ( Yewovv ) :
"Thank you for being an AMAZING friend, honestly.. You should really eat the burnt lego, It needs a friend .."

Alive - Chika "Mika" Yi ( Honua )
"Mika Chika!!! , You are literally such an amazing person, You are a friend that I've NEVER had before. Thank you, Thank you being an amazing friend, An AMAZING person overall , We need to hang out more, I know we already hang out and all but .. It feels like a short time, You know?.. By the way I can smell you from a mile away, You smell like rotten .. cheerios"

So she's in jail.

Last edited:

Ashtetic

Level 52
Ashtetic
Ashtetic
Omega+
Updated;
- Surname
- Removed pictures / screenshots of her as for now.
- Hair color slightly changed.

Backstory is still work in progress , Nothing new has been added to it yet.

Users who are viewing this thread