Level 34
Jaykeb's Hospital Staff Application! ༒

╚»★«╝Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section╚»★«╝

What is your Minecraft Username?:
Tasha9580
How old are you?:
16, but I will be 17 in less then a month
Do you have any previous or ongoing bans?:
No, I have not had any bans, kicks or warns.
What country are you from?:
Australia
Do you have Discord?:
Yes, it’s OmgLilKaos#2089
How long have you played the server for?:
I first played it in 2015 and got to grade 12, then I upgraded my laptop and couldn’t find the server until this year
My overal playtime is (ever since finding the server again): 12 days, 14 hours, 30 minutes.

List your current and past applications:
Teaching Assistant - [Denied] http://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/teaching-assistant-application.20325/
Police Officer - [Denied]

http://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/police-application.20291/
Staff Application - [Denied]
Shop Owner - [No Response]

http://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/shop-owner-application.20289/
Nurse Application - [No Response]
http://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/tasha9580’s-nurse-application.20254/
High School Council - [No Response]
http://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/jaykeb’s-council-app.20448/

What is your motivation for applying?:
My motivation for applying is that I have always been into the medical field and I love caring for people and helping anyone hurt or injured recover, and I would love to put that into RP.
What do you know about medical practice?:
I know quite a bit about medical practice. I know first aid, CPR, how to identify and treat all injuries, hospital safety, patient care, and communication, I also know that medical practice is mostly executed by Doctors and Nurses. Nurses diagnose patients whilst the doctors treat the diagnoses.
Nurses and Doctors are a great team!

What are the basic color codes in a medical emergency and hospital?:
Emergency events use codes such as:
Code Blue - Medical Emergency in Hospital
Code Red - Fire
Code Black - Bomb
Code Pink - Infant/Child Abduction
Code Orange - Hazardous Material or Spill Incident
Code Silver - Active Shooter
Code Violet - Violent/Combative Individual
Code Yellow - Disaster
Code Brown - Severe Weather
Code White - Evacuation
Code Green- Emergency Activation

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
Yes, I acknowledge that if I am inactive I will be demoted.
Are you aware each position has a minimum age limit? (N: 23, D: 25, S: 28)*
*(Key: N = Nurse, D = Doctor, S = Surgeon)

Yes I am 100% aware that each role has certain ages.

╚»★«╝In-Character (IC) Section╚»★«╝

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE
How is your character during and off the job?

During the job, Jaykeb is a very patient,young man. He always puts his patients first and always makes sure the patients are comfortable and feel safe. He takes his job very seriously. He is very kind to everyone.
Off the job Jaykeb is very social. He loves to be with his friends and his girlfriend. He loves the outdoors and loves running. He is a very kind person who will help anyone and everyone whenever he needs to.
What do they look like?
Jaykeb looks like your everyday ordinary guy. He's very athletic and strong. He's 6'0 tall and weighs 85kgs. He has brown and black hair, ocean blue eyes. His body is a tanned colour.
Do they have any mental or physical illnesses?
Jaykeb has no illnesses.
What makes your character unique?
Jaykeb has always been interested in the medical field.He has always been the helping type of guy. He's trustworthy and always kind to everyone around him. If he hears about an emergency while hes off work, he would always be more than happy to help out wherever he can.
Backstory:
Jaykeb Solyven-Cooper, grew up in a small town in New South Wales, Australia. His parents, Mr and Mrs Solyven, sent him to a private school. Jaykeb had a feeling that his parents were hiding something from him ever since he was born. Jaykeb would always be bullied by the kids at school and come back home with bruises, broken nose or even a broken arm. He'd never tell his parents who it was who was bullying him because he didn't want anyone else getting hurt. His parents eventually took him out of that school and he was forced to do homeschooling until he was 15. Jaykeb never ended up making friends because he was never allowed out of the house. When Jaykeb turned 15, he had overheard his parents arguing about a boy named Luke, and he was wondering who that was because they would argue about him quiet a lot. One day, Jaykeb had the courage to ask his mother who Luke was, when his mother told him that Luke was his twin brother, he decided to pack his bags and go searching for his long lost brother. It took him 3 years to find out where he was.
Jaykeb decided to move into his brothers house, and meet his friends and family. The Cooper family adopted Jaykeb, because they are very close friends of Luke. Jaykeb hopes that one day he can become a police officer or a nurse, to protect those who need it.

░▒▓█►─═ SECTION 1: Personal Details ═─◄█▓▒░
Full Name:

Jaykeb Recce Solyven Cooper
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Mr
Given Name(s):
Jay
Preferred Name:
Jay or JC
Religious Denomination:
N/A
Marital Status: