tasha9580
School Employee Role you are Applying For:
School Receptionist
How often do you log onto the server?:
Everyday, from the moment I wake up to the moment I go to sleep
Do you have discord?
Yes, my discord is OmgLilKaos#2089
Do you have a microphone?
Yes, my microphone on my phone and my computer both work completely fine.
Have you ever been banned, If yes when and why?:
No. I have never been banned/warned/kicked (Except for being AFK)
Can you ensure that you will often come on:
Yes, absolutely! I do my best to stay online everyday and not go AFK unless I REALLY need to.
Do you recognize that you can be ICly fired?:
Yes, I know that I could be fired both OOCly and ICly. And I understand that.
In as much detail as possible, describe the role of your chosen school employee:
A school receptionist is someone who takes care of maps and calls at the front desk in the school. They introduce and greet families, guests, students, teachers, and school staff when they enter the school grounds. A receptionists duties are commonly more communication-based. They will usually need to handle phone calls, provide information to students, keep records, schedule meetings, and more. They are there to keep students safe, and make sure they're mentally stable for the school day ahead of them.
Do you have any past experience in this type of roleplay?:
I don’t have any experience with this type of roleplay but I would like to since I find it very interesting! I have never had an adult rank myself I have only had high school student rank so this would be a great opportunity to experience role-playing as an adult for the first time! I myself love to help as many people as I possibly can!
What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
I've roleplayed on many servers before, whether it being on mobile servers, console servers or pc servers. I have plenty of experience in roleplay. I used to play on SchoolRP a lot back in 2017 and I was a great student! I attended all classes and I helped others out (still do)
Are you familiar with what your job does? If so, describe it:
Yes, I am familiar with what a Receptionist does.
A Receptionist is often the first point of contact for people who call or visit a school campus. A receptionist is the first person that will greet visitors, Parents, and Students. Receptionists provide information to both parents and students.
[Situations]

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how do you react?:
I would not yell or get furious at the student for cursing at me, however I would kindly ask them to stop. I would calmly find out if something is on their mind that is bugging them. I then would give the student a warning if they continue, however if they still continue to curse at me or any teacher, I would give them detention.
You are doing a hazardous job requested by the School Principal, how do you react?:
I would try to keep the students and I as safe as possible. If I feel as if something bad is going to happen I would quickly stop what I am doing and talk to the Principal. I would remind them that it is not in my job description, and ask to call someone else, such as a janitor.
Another school employee is doing something very dangerous on the job or acting out of order, how do you react?:
I would approach them and politely tell them to stop. I would tell them that what they're doing isn't right and I would tell them that they are not setting a good example for future adults. I would also report this incident to the principal if it was very serious.
[IC section]
Applicant Name:
'Jay' S. Cooper
Chosen Job:
School Receptionist
Motivation for Joining KHS:
My motivation to join the school staff is to provide information and guidance to the students and I would love to help out the school as much as I can, however I can. Making friends with all the school staff is another thing for my motivation!
Age (Minimum age is 25):
Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
I believe I deserve to be accepted because I truly will put effort into my job and it would be a great roleplay experience for me! I believe that most people apply for the money not liking their job. However, unlike me, I will love my job because it is not just about the money but about the experience and communication! I myself have a great communication skill set. So i will be more then happy to talk to anyone!

Thank you for taking your time to read my application and I hope to be accepted, however if I am not, that is okay with me, as it will not stop me from playing SchoolRP with all of you!

ps. i love you guys :) thank you for making this SchoolRP experience amazing!!

Loooper

Level 136
Prads
Prads
Fundraiser+
Accepted

- Your application is good, yet it could be better in some places. I’m willing to give you a shot at this position. DM me on discord for further information regarding your role.

Discord - Loooper#8259

Users who are viewing this thread